• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
It went better than I expected. He is male and ex-military so I'm a little intimidated. I've never had a male or ex-military as a therapist but I want to give it a shot. I will say that off the bat he feels less cookie-cutterish compared to my previous therapist so thats a plus for me.

He saw that I had "Girl, Interrupted" in my had and asked who told me to read it and why. He seemed shocked I guess and then proceeds to tell me that he thinks im smart and have a lot of self-insight.

It's really hard to read him compared to other therapist if had in the past. Usually I can tell what anwsers they are looking for but not with him. I'm not sure what anwsers he wants.

I have another appointment with him Friday so let's see if that goes well.

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, i dont feel real., wCvML2 and 3 others
bandoscii

bandoscii

Jun 29, 2024
Glad to hear that it went better than expected! Hope he turns out to be a good therapist that works for you ❤️
Off topic, but what do you mean by "less cookie-cutterish"?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and VampQueen
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Glad to hear that it went better than expected! Hope he turns out to be a good therapist that works for you ❤️
Off topic, but what do you mean by "less cookie-cutterish"?
less generic compared to other therapist. Less of the typical or cliche ways therapist usually work. I hope I helped you understand.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and bandoscii
H

headswillroll

Jul 7, 2024
Good to hear!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
so how was your Friday appointment?? I'm invested!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and Praestat_Mori
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Went ok, just mainly dealth with giving my background. We want me to call him every nite to make sure im not dead. He said he heard a lot of negative comments when it comes to my medication so he's a little scared it'll make me worse or even make me do some suicidal act. So far things look promising.

• Hugs
Reactions: justwannadip, ConfusedClouds, bandoscii and 3 others