contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
Ive been planning to ctb on May 29th, but on Wednesday, I was in such a range of anger and emotion I decided to down an entire packet of some random medicine my house.
I (stupidly) called a friend who called the ambulance to my house. I get to the hospital and I get very, vision blurred, I could barely move my body. My nurse did everything for me.

At one point the shaking became more violent, my heart beating very fast. I knew I was dying but I felt very afraid. I particularly felt afraid of what would soon happen, because the pain told me its inevitable that I would die. I wanted to live

Welll the day after, here I am, thinking and planning out another ctb method because I still want to do it despite my experience last night.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: J113632, OhBother, Ramirez and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry you went through this!

Last time I had an OD, I ended up in a coma for 2 days, 1 month in hospital and a fucked-up stomach for some months.
I experienced the blurry vision too.

As for telling people, yes, bad idea. Those who love us will always try to "save us".

Hope things getter for you somehow.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, loopylou and Mare Imbrium
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
That's understandable. You should give yourself a break. Take some time to reflect on your experience. Especially the wanting to live part.

Reactions: LeGuitarist
contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
I'm so sorry you went through this!

Last time I had an OD, I ended up in a coma for 2 days, 1 month in hospital and a fucked-up stomach for some months.
I experienced the blurry vision too.

As for telling people, yes, bad idea. Those who love us will always try to "save us".

Hope things getter for you somehow.

Hugs and love,

Matt
What pills did you use?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What pills did you use?

Lamotrigine, risperidone, lorazepam, aripiprazol, sertraline and clonazepam + ALCOHOL.

My idea was to hang myself (partial) after that but I ended up passing out too soon and well, I ended up in hell but I'm finally free.

• Wow
Reactions: contemplatingjaahil and loopylou
contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
Lamotrigine, risperidone, lorazepam, aripiprazol, sertraline and clonazepam + ALCOHOL.

My idea was to hang myself (partial) after that but I ended up passing out too soon and well, I ended up in hell but I'm finally free.
Wow and u survived? I used 10 Quetiapine and I was very close to dying.
Anyways now pills are crossed of from my list, I need to find a better ctb method.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wow and u survived? I used 10 Quetiapine and I was very close to dying.
Anyways now pills are crossed of from my list, I need to find a better ctb method.

Unfortunately, yes lol.
The doctors said that I was extremely lucky not to have suffered permanent brain damage. They even warned my dad that once I woke up, I might not be the same person.

Reactions: contemplatingjaahil
contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
Unfortunately, yes lol.
The doctors said that I was extremely lucky not to have suffered permanent brain damage. They even warned my dad that once I woke up, I might not be the same person.
Thank God you did not suffer brain damage.
What method are you thinking of using now?

• Hugs
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Thank God you did not suffer brain damage.
What method are you thinking of using now?

SN sounds great but I have two problems:
1) It's very hard to get whatever you want from abroad in Argentina because of the fu**ing customs.
2) I can't drink alcohol if I'm gonna take SN lol.

I would like to ctb while being drunk so, a gun might be a choice but I couldn't do it in my apartment because I would traumatize my father. I would probably end up going to a hotel or well...I won't drink alcohol and go with SN lol.

Anyway, whatever happens to us, hope we can find peace some day!

J

Joplin

May 2, 2021

Oh that must have been hell dude! Psychiatric meds and booze in high quantities urghhh... I can't even! Glad you not in hell anymore!
I took too many antipsychotics with alcohol and other psych meds one night. Not a particular overdose but enough that I thought I was surely dying the next day and at one point could not move from my bed even though I was conscious of where I was. Horrible idea! Never again!

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh that must have been hell dude! Psychiatric meds and booze in high quantities urghhh... I can't even! Glad you not in hell anymore!
I took too many antipsychotics with alcohol and other psych meds one night. Not a particular overdose but enough that I thought I was surely dying the next day and at one point could not move from my bed even though I was conscious of where I was. Horrible idea! Never again!

Thanks for your concern, my friend.
I'm glad we're both okay now! Imagine if we were vegetables! Damn!!!

• Love
Reactions: Joplin