catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
I'm rarely proud of myself, so I felt like I should share with somebody. Unfortunately I don't really have anyone to personally tell, so I'm going to share here.

I left the house yesterday, and I enjoyed taking a walk (though I'll admit, I was super paranoid, but that's not unusual for me). Today, I made necessary appointments to meet with a disability lawyer and doodled a bunch.

It may seem like small stuff, but it's the most productive I've been in at least a month. I usually shrug off my accomplishments, but I'm trying to make my life more neutral/positive since I can't really make any CTB plans for now.

Thanks for reading if you did :]

• Love
Reactions: aSilentVoice, leaf23, rationaltake and 7 others
BpdQueen

BpdQueen

Exhausted lol
Mar 29, 2023
I'm rarely proud of myself, so I felt like I should share with somebody. Unfortunately I don't really have anyone to personally tell, so I'm going to share here.

I left the house yesterday, and I enjoyed taking a walk (though I'll admit, I was super paranoid, but that's not unusual for me). Today, I made necessary appointments to meet with a disability lawyer and doodled a bunch.

It may seem like small stuff, but it's the most productive I've been in at least a month. I usually shrug off my accomplishments, but I'm trying to make my life more neutral/positive since I can't really make any CTB plans for now.

im so proud of you !

• Love
Reactions: aSilentVoice, catastrophix and leaf23
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
fantastic to hear i'm happy for you :) hope things keep lookin up

• Love
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
All steps are good steps

• Love
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023

That's awesome! :heart: 10 points to Gryffindor! :p
Even a "small" task can be a big accomplishment or victory! We ain't out here to save the world, so it's better to focus on the smaller, actually feasible tasks :)

• Love
angeliccry

angeliccry

~♱~
Mar 30, 2023
im proud of you, im so gald you're able to feel well, even for a couple of days. i believe in you, im sure there's more to come. i wish you the best in the future, keep your head up :)

• Love