Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
and I still haven't forgotten about them:( I keep reminding myself of them and not being able to let go. I know there's no interested from their side because I confessed and I got rejected. But I just find myself looking at their Instagram almost daily hoping they post something new or whatever. It's pretty hard living with this, I wish I could have my memory erased. From the time I was a baby till now. All erased and gone, I could start again. But no, I'm all tangled up in my head and I'm just so fucking stupid. Ugh. I would do anything to at least just hug them

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nanaka, Deleted member 19276, NumbItAll and 7 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You're torturing yourself, I've been in a similar circumstance before. The only real recommendation I can make is for you to get out and meet new people. Always easier said than done though.

• Aww..
Reactions: nanaka, Deleted member 19276, Aap and 7 others
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Try to convince yourself they are dead

Reactions: antigone_iris
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
and I still haven't forgotten about them:( I keep reminding myself of them and not being able to let go. I know there's no interested from their side because I confessed and I got rejected. But I just find myself looking at their Instagram almost daily hoping they post something new or whatever. It's pretty hard living with this, I wish I could have my memory erased. From the time I was a baby till now. All erased and gone, I could start again. But no, I'm all tangled up in my head and I'm just so fucking stupid. Ugh. I would do anything to at least just hug them
I'm in the same boat and it hurts terribly. I haven't confessed anything, because he's a ghoster anyway. I'm trying to move on, but I can't

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph, NumbItAll and death137