niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
Hmmm, yea. Most of you may think this is highly idiotic. But as there are no other methods left for me to CTB I'm going with this. I'll be taking a couple of antihistamines beforehand in order to not throw up. It's 100 pills in total. I'll be taking the first 20 with water ( as we take normal pills) then I'll powder the remaining 80 and have it with a piece of cake. I'll update yall as time passes....

• Hugs
Reactions: shadowchaser
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
You'll regret it as soon as you feel the pain. Don't. Extreme physical pain is the worst thing you can experience in life.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Chronicillness, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 8 others
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
Don't even think about doing it, this method will not work.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, demuic, DivineMedicus and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hmmm, yea. Most of you may think this is highly idiotic. But as there are no other methods left for me to CTB I'm going with this. I'll be taking a couple of antihistamines beforehand in order to not throw up. It's 100 pills in total. I'll be taking the first 20 with water ( as we take normal pills) then I'll powder the remaining 80 and have it with a piece of cake. I'll update yall as time passes....
Don't do it. It's going to cause pain and won't work.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, demuic, DivineMedicus and 1 other person
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Before committing suicide with paracetamol I think I would drown or burn alive. Have you looked at the effects of paracetamol overdose?
I remember the case of a woman who was "alive" for 14 days until she finally died from the overdose, and those 14 days were not very comfortable to be honest (except when she was in a coma). You have "better" methods here.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Do you wanna ctb or is this some sort of call for help? You won't die from this overdose, but if you just wanna prove the ppl around you that you're suicidal then you do you.

Reactions: justsad&done and Ghost2211
AnotherNobody

AnotherNobody

Nov 12, 2020
Please reconsider, just 20 pills nearly ruined my life, I'm sorry it's gotten to that point, but there are simpler ways.

• Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done, Meditation guide, Fehler and 1 other person
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
Please reconsider, just 20 pills nearly ruined my life, I'm sorry it's gotten to that point, but there are simpler ways.
I tried partial hanging, I can't even lose my consciousness, and speaking about other methods I can't get the resources for that. Idk what to do

AnotherNobody

AnotherNobody

Nov 12, 2020
I hear you but those pills aren't gonna help and they're gonna make it all very painful with permanent damage.

• Hugs
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I tried partial hanging, I can't even lose my consciousness, and speaking about other methods I can't get the resources for that. Idk what to do
Just do not do Paracetamol. If you do, I preemptively feel bad for you, but I hope you change your mind and do not do this.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If you do a search you'll find several members have tried this, and it didn't work for any of them. It's quite painful as well.

Reactions: justsad&done
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
Are you still with us, @niniwuuu ? I'm sorry to echo what everyone else is saying, but please don't do this; you do not deserve to suffer. What's making you so desperate?

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Hope you didn't ... it won't work. some of the drugs will be absorbed, the rest will vomit, you will be in agony for hours and you may become crippled. If you are so desperate then there are many other methods that are considered painful but not like this and more reliable.

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I failed from that. Dont doctor's say there's only a 3-5% chance... better chance of dying in an arm wrestle lol

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
How are you @niniwuuu?
Did you take the tablets? If you have and decided this isn't the way to go then you can seek help. People are advising against this method for good reason.
It sounds like you know it is a bad idea so I hope you can take some time and do more research.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Please reconsider OP. I hear your desperation, you need to act now and you don't feel you have any choice but there are other options if you really want to CtB. No one here wants to see you suffer more and doing this will only cause you more pain. Why don't you stay a while and talk to us? I hope you're okay