• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Helplessturtle79

Helplessturtle79

Aug 28, 2021
I've been mulling on this for a while. I'm trying to set things up so that they're not traumatizing to the people around me. My plan is to wait until the holiday season and any birthdays are over (so family and friends don't associate them with my death), then get a hotel room at the beach on Lake Michigan, enjoy my last day/night on earth, put a tarp in the hotel bathroom, and then shoot myself with a 10mm carbine. My thinking is that a 10mm wouldn't leave too much of a mess while still remaining pretty lethal.
My only hangup is that I'm still trying to decide whether to go for the head or heart. Someone on here suggested I aim for the heart, as it would be less disfiguring and horrific for others to see. But I was thinking, in the off chance I fail, what would be the better option? I know the chance is low, but I don't think it's zero. If I shot myself in the chest and failed, could I hit the spinal cord and paralyze myself? If you were me, what would you go for? Are there methods you think are better?

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022

check it

• Informative
Reactions: annointed_towers and looseye
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
if
if it was me id I aim for my heart, if I had a gun thats how id to I aim for the heart,

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
T

tilly17

Dec 23, 2022
I've been mulling on this for a while. I'm trying to set things up so that they're not traumatizing to the people around me. My plan is to wait until the holiday season and any birthdays are over (so family and friends don't associate them with my death), then get a hotel room at the beach on Lake Michigan, enjoy my last day/night on earth, put a tarp in the hotel bathroom, and then shoot myself with a 10mm carbine. My thinking is that a 10mm wouldn't leave too much of a mess while still remaining pretty lethal.
My only hangup is that I'm still trying to decide whether to go for the head or heart. Someone on here suggested I aim for the heart, as it would be less disfiguring and horrific for others to see. But I was thinking, in the off chance I fail, what would be the better option? I know the chance is low, but I don't think it's zero. If I shot myself in the chest and failed, could I hit the spinal cord and paralyze myself? If you were me, what would you go for? Are there methods you think are better?
People die less from shooting into the heart and end up with horrible aftermaths. I researched this extensively and definitely the brain 🧠 right above ear. I couldn't bring myself to shoot myself as I've seen people at my pain clinic with a hunk of skull removed and severe disability and not able to speak etc… yet so many die this way. I wouldn't have the courage to pull the trigger and couldn't bare my family finding me That way. I know the hotel cleaning lady who found Twitch this month after her shot himself is severely traumatized.. so something to consider there too. Just my thoughts as up til October I was going to use a gun but after researching and what I've seen there's so many people who survive even though so many do succeed. What other methods have you considered ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
I have shot myself before. Stupid me bought it from a drug dealer. Sold me junk and when I used the thing it blew up in my hand. Scars on neck and face and arms and lost hearing in right ear and 70 % in other. So be sure your gun is good. Test it first. Then aim of the head from the side temple most effective or just above the ear. There was person who recently killed himself with electrocution. At a Power station. That was really quick! Med. examiner said that much power it blew the heart apart and fried the brain in seconds. Don't know I would try that one myself but hey you asked for ways to do it. I now know that will work for sure. Whatever you do or don't wish you the best and suggest thinking about it more. Peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Helplessturtle79