• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
On my way to the gun shop😎

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ilovemydog, marchshift, iloverachel and 4 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Nice, gotta love the gunshop.

Reactions: ilovemydog, iloverachel, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I have no clue what I'm looking at! I'm here already…

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and dearlulu
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have no clue what I'm looking at! I'm here already…
You didn't do your homework first here on SaSu regarding firearms and what are the best guns to use for CTB?

Reactions: iloverachel and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
They have a resource for firearms?? I didn't know that. Can you please tell me where I can find it?
The gun shop can train me too. The guy said he will teach me on the weekends. They have to run a background check on me first then I'm getting a handgun I guess

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marchshift, iloverachel, Lifeaffirmingchoice and 1 other person
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
If I were to ctb I would use a shotgun, though handguns have a fairly high rate of success too.

Reactions: iloverachel
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I didn't order one yet, the guy who was there he's the owner and offered to teach me. He said let me teach you first and you can decide what kind you're comfortable with so… I don't think I'm comfortable with shooting myself it's too scary to actually put this thing on my head. I'm still looking into other resources and outside this forum! All resources here are hard to get

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck friend

Reactions: karmaisabitch
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I didn't order one yet, the guy who was there he's the owner and offered to teach me. He said let me teach you first and you can decide what kind you're comfortable with so… I don't think I'm comfortable with shooting myself it's too scary to actually put this thing on my head. I'm still looking into other resources and outside this forum! All resources here are hard to get
If it were me and I were afraid of shooting myself (understandable) I'd look into SN.

What resources have you found outside this forum? I'd be interested to hear! Looking for all the info I can get too. Feel free to DM me.