• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
So i've been in the psych ward about 4 times, im pretty sure im not allowed to buy a gun. They were all 72 hr holds (5150), but always involuntary. Im in the US, I never tried to buy one at the store tho because im scared of what will happen if i get caught lying on the forum. The way i truly, truly, want to go is a 9mm thru frontal lobe. I literally fantasize about it daily, its honestly sick how much i want to do it that way. I could kill myself now with fent, but i really just want to shoot myself. I feel like its right. I just want to destroy the thing that caused me so much pain in life. I want it to put a fucking hole in it. I know people who know people to buy guns off the street, but all of the people i associate with know im suicidal and would not lead me to them because they already know what im trying to do with it. I could ask to see one of my friends guns one day and do it, but i really dont want to do that to them. I want my own. i dont want that on anyone conscience. So what do you think i could do? I wanted to try to build a ghost gun with Glock 17 parts bought online and a 3d printer, but i honestly dont think im smart or crafty enough for that. I guess i could try it though if someone could show me a simple tutorial on how to do it, everything is complicated as hell to me. The only thing i was thinking was maybe Armslist or a gunshow? But I think Biden closed that loophole, so im just trying to see what i could do to get my hands on one.
I really want to die by the gun. I dont want to OD, i dont want to jump, i dont want to hang myself, i just wanna put a hole through my shit and bleed out. If anyone can help with resources on how to print a Glock 17 frame and put together the parts i would greatly appreciate it. I just need a solid, easy to follow tutorial.

Last edited:
R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
If your holds were involuntary, then I'm sorry but you cannot buy a gun. Buying one from a dealer or online will also not work, as you will most likely have to pick that up at a gun store (you can't ship it directly to your house). There is a very slight possibility that you will be able to buy a gun from a private seller or at a gunshow, but more and more often they are instituting background checks for these as well. I'm sorry, I have no resources on 3D printing, but I just wanted to confirm for you that you will not be able to legally obtain a gun. Depending on your state, there is a process by which you can appeal your right to buy a gun after a 5150, but this is a lengthy process and requires documentation from psychiatrists and doctors that you are no longer suicidal.