I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Started my search for my gun of choice (45) to ctb ... and not only locally are they sold out, but online they are all not in stock either. That really shows the state of the world we're in right now, that guns and ammo are sold out. Who would willingly be a part of this fucked up world? Why would anyone want to be? I may have to modify my gun of choice, or just keep an eye on things and hopefully they become more plentiful (that's doubtful with the state of the world). I know a shotgun is pretty much guaranteed, but there is so much room for error with it, especially with me being a first time user. I can see it moving or if I have to lean to pull the trigger and going somewhere I don't want it to go. With the 45, I'd have much better control. Keep your fingers crossed for me, still planning to ctb 5/31.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, pthnrdnojvsc and StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Feel you on this one.
It sucks when random anomalies begin fucking with your method.

• Hugs
Reactions: iwanttodie000
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Feel you on this one.
It sucks when random anomalies begin fucking with your method.
Definitely. It does fucking suck. I'm just going to continue looking though. I read your thread too, sorry last night didn't work out for you. Talk about random ... I'll definitely have one in hand next month or April sometime for sure I hope, give me time to take a class and get more familiar with it before the big day.

H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
in the US?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
. Who would willingly be a part of this fucked up world? Why would anyone want to be?

You're goddamn right.
This world sucks. I'm trying to live but I will always be suicidal. Human beings suck! Oops, I'm one too! Well, I try not to suck so much haha.

• Love