• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Probably about to buy a gun soon, ive given up on a reliable SN source. I desperately wanted one last chance to fall asleep and die with SN as my 1st attempt was so peaceful, but I live in america so im more than likely going to be getting a gun in the next 3-4 months since its so easy here. I just need to accept that I won't be getting that clean way out, its going to have to be messy :(

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
have you looked into opiates maybe?
i dont know about ur circumstances but its relatively easy to find them here, easier than getting a gun for me at least

Reactions: davidtorez
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
have you looked into opiates maybe?
i dont know about ur circumstances but its relatively easy to find them here, easier than getting a gun for me at least
Idk how to get opiates, id need a prescription and ive got relatively nothing physically ailing me. Id love some morphine or oxy's though, mix them with some alcohol and die by respiratory depression would be a nice death

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
if u dont know anyone selling u could try out the dark web
idk
its kind of a hassle to find a source, but its at least easier than sn, and theres really no death thats more peaceful, aside from maybe going in ur sleep without knowing

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope someone would give you the source if you are set on the method. Anyways I wish you all the best in finding your peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so disappointed, people really should be able to die in peace when they wish to. But anyway I wish you the best of luck in your plans.