• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oct 11, 2019
I have a glock 42. Can anyone give me tips or explain to me the best way I can successfully use it to ctb? Positions?
I know it may not be the best gun to use but that's all I've got.

Attachments

• 1E1B2422-5BD8-45D9-AB83-19BB7B5D4480.jpeg
    1E1B2422-5BD8-45D9-AB83-19BB7B5D4480.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The brainstem is what controls the most essential functions necessary to sustain life.

Oct 11, 2019
The brainstem is what controls the most essential functions necessary to sustain life.
Go from mouth, under chin pointed diagonal towards brain or side of the head be best?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Off topic but your nails look cute :ahhha: can't offer much help tho cause I know nothing about guns
I'd say just read the "suicide by gunshot resources"

Reactions: NodusTollens
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Please, please, please do not attempt to ctb with a 380. I have a g42, it's not the gun for this.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Why is that?

Even with hollow point rounds?
The 380 is a very small, weak, and slow round. Can it work, yes, but the angle/aim would have to be almost perfect.

Hollow points will not expand in the 1-2 inches before reaching the medulla oblongata. So you're really relying on the size of the bullet unexpanded.

user398417

user398417

Apr 29, 2020
Take the gun and aim at the brain stem [even with a failed attempt, if you are far enough away from civilized assistance, you will die from blood loss]. The target is your brain stem, not your brain necessarily. That's because you can survive the loss of the cerebral cortex, but usually with a deficit like a stroke. The loss of the brain stem that controls respiratory function cannot be survived. The good news is that enough bleeding from the skull (as long as it remains closed) will break the brain stem and squeeze it at the bottom (Uncal hernia) and it will kill you (brain death). Sufficient swelling in the brain (cerebral edema) will have the same effect (death).

Reactions: win32
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Take the gun and aim at the brain stem [even with a failed attempt, if you are far enough away from civilized assistance, you will die from blood loss]. The target is your brain stem, not your brain necessarily. That's because you can survive the loss of the cerebral cortex, but usually with a deficit like a stroke. The loss of the brain stem that controls respiratory function cannot be survived. The good news is that enough bleeding from the skull (as long as it remains closed) will break the brain stem and squeeze it at the bottom (Uncal hernia) and it will kill you (brain death). Sufficient swelling in the brain (cerebral edema) will have the same effect (death).
Just keep in mind, a 380 is just a little bigger in diameter than a pencil. It would be very easy to find someone who would swap a high point 40 or 45 or 12 gauge shotgun for any glock.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Definitely do not shoot under chin that only works in movies.

You'll want to be holding it with both hands and have a firm grip.

If I was to go I'd personally put it in my mouth but that's up to you. This is a question that is easily googled. I know because I googled this question when I was doing research on how to go by gun for myself.

Anyways best of wishes.

user398417

user398417

Apr 29, 2020
Just keep in mind, a 380 is just a little bigger in diameter than a pencil. It would be very easy to find someone who would swap a high point 40 or 45 or 12 gauge shotgun for any glock.

I agree,
shotgun = fast and effective concussion.

Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
According to the gun/firearm thread, under the chin is not supposed to be good. I'm not sure which is best... intraoral vs temple?

M

Mongo

Jan 28, 2020
My mother's autopsy showed one 22 caliber to the temple. My brother did the temple also, but I don't know the caliber.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and Isadeth