• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Huuuuge news,

I'm FINALLY getting my gun tomorrow. Hopefully this is my last week here. Just want to preemptively thank you all for having a community where I feel understood (at least half the time).

I'll update with once I get it and an official goodbye thread but I'm finally gonna be outta here.

bloodybaron

bloodybaron

Jun 22, 2022
May I ask what kind of gun you are using? I'm planning on the same method but not sure how to go about it right

Reactions: davidtorez
H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
May I ask what kind of gun you are using? I'm planning on the same method but not sure how to go about it right
curious as well and how do you plan to aim and where (home, outside, etc.)?

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
curious as well and how do you plan to aim and where (home, outside, etc.)?
I'm using a .45 caliber pistol and I still cant decide whether to be inside or outside. I will be aiming at the brainstem though following the firearm megathread instructions.

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
Best of luck to you in what ever you decide.

bloodybaron

bloodybaron

Jun 22, 2022
I'm using a .45 caliber pistol and I still cant decide whether to be inside or outside. I will be aiming at the brainstem though following the firearm megathread instructions.
Are you aiming behind your ear or in your mouth? Do you have previous experience shooting guns?

• Informative
Reactions: mad_mongo
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
If I could find it to buy, my favorite would be the 500 S&W Magnum, hand cannon, unfortunately in Brazil it's not easily available, or better yet KSG Bullpup shotgun.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Best of luck my friend
If you truly wish to CTB, I hope it is painless, and that you are free from suffering and can be at peace. I hope you enjoy your final moments and you will be missed.

We will be with you until then