• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I'm interested in this method but the instructions in the pph are very unclear. It says to puncture an entrance and exit hole in the water bath but doesn't explain where to put the tubing or where to put the holes and how to connect it to the whole thing. It's confusing. Is there anywhere I can find a clear set of instructions or a video?
Thanks all.

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Yes, the explanation is not super clear.

the entrance tube needs to be submerged in the water so that the gas passes through the water to wash the acid. The exit tube should be above the water so that the gas exits through the tube. I

haven't found anything that is more specific in terms of instructions, but you might have some luck on the CO megathread.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It is possible to built it from "household materials" but I would suggest to use lab tools instead.