saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
i can't stop imagining scenarios about my brother with me gone since we are really close, it was the only thing keeping me here but the pain is just unbearable every day. now that my date is closer it's more real, im trying to write notes and it's kinda scary but I'm 100% determined until i start thinking about him never seeing me at christmas or smthn

why does dying have to be so hard

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HoleintheDark, todiefor, imissmykitten and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Because all we know is this. No one has any idea what, if anything, comes after we die. It's comforting to cling to what you know.

Reactions: saddestbunny
imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
it really is tough to have to or to want to die, but to know it'll affect your loved ones. it's a difficult feeling to deal with:(

• Love
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
:( I feel your frustration @saddestbunny, it's so nice of you to care about your brother so much, you must be very close to each other

It's so difficult trying to leave loved ones in the most gentle way possible. I'm at a point where I feel like I should get everyone puppies. So in my letter I'm sorry I'm dead, but surprise I got you all puppies thaf are never sad and will love you forever! Good trade (I'm only half joking)

Last edited:
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
i can't stop imagining scenarios about my brother with me gone since we are really close, it was the only thing keeping me here but the pain is just unbearable every day. now that my date is closer it's more real, im trying to write notes and it's kinda scary but I'm 100% determined until i start thinking about him never seeing me at christmas or smthn

Mann I love my brother to death I always tell him I would die for him. Dying has been perceived as bad or sad. But think about it this way they don't have to ever deal with pain. I sometimes cry when I think about a loved one dying.

Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´ and saddestbunny
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be hard to deal with being in that situation, dying certainly is too difficult but anyway I wish you the best with your plans, I personally wish that nobody would bring life here in the first place so that nobody would have to suffer and deal with loss which is inevitable as long as one exists here, there really is too much suffering in existing.