• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
So ive tried this before when i was a kid, a mixture of benadryl tylenol alieve and ibrpofin (around 4500mg or 45000 i dont remember much about it now) and it didnt work then.
Ive thought about using my 16 gauge shot gun but i dont want to end up disfigured when someone finds me. I dont have acsess to SN (us, very hard to get) and my only real option besides my shotgun, or jumping infront of a car or the rail method is OD on over the counter medication.
Would a lot of sleeping pills do the job? Or a lot of ibprofin or something similar?
I plan on CTB within the next week so i have little time to get the suppies

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
So ive tried this before when i was a kid, a mixture of benadryl tylenol alieve and ibrpofin (around 4500mg or 45000 i dont remember much about it now) and it didnt work then.
Ive thought about using my 16 gauge shot gun but i dont want to end up disfigured when someone finds me. I dont have acsess to SN (us, very hard to get) and my only real option besides my shotgun, or jumping infront of a car or the rail method is OD on over the counter medication.
Would a lot of sleeping pills do the job? Or a lot of ibprofin or something similar?
I plan on CTB within the next week so i have little time to get the suppies
If you're on here long enough maybe someone will tell you where to buy SN .. I do not believe those pills will do the job but you will probably in up in the hospital and then the psych ward

Last edited:
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
There's no guide for OD using OTC medication for the simple reason that it doesn't work. You will just make yourself sick and wind up in hospital as @Catch-22 said. Worst case with Tylenol (paracetamol/acetaminophen) you could cause severe liver damage which is a painful and very unpleasant way to go. Research other methods using the resources on the site. The PPeH has a lot of information on effective OD.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
They wouldn't sell them in giant-ass bottles without a prescription if it was that easy to kill yourself with them. At best you're going to puke everywhere and feel like shit for a day or two. At worst, you'll put yourself in liver failure and die slowly in the hospital. But you certainly won't die quickly or painlessly.

Edit for clarification

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not many pills prescribed or not will do the job.

The only real reliable way is IV morphine, heroin, fentanyl, pentobarbital or something else in that class.

Pills and liquid is hit and miss as you could be sick or call for help as they are slow.

Reactions: Forveleth
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Unless you're mentally fucked enough to do what I'm doing and microoverdose daily for weeks on tylenol to slowly induce liver failure (as a form of severe self harm, not to ctb directly), you're going to be SOL and just vomit a lot. I'm fairly confident I'm starting to head into acute liver failure right now and it's not pleasant. A massive overdose at one time will most likely just cause you to vomit a lot and feel beyond horrific. You will either feel so shitty you go to the hospital and get your stomach pumped and possibly loaded with more medications to flush your system out before going to the psych ward, or you will stay home and ride out the storm for a few days before realize "well fuck time to go back to life I guess".

Reactions: BrainShower
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
From what I have read, OD on OTC medications can cause permanent damage and will most likely fail. I can't offer any more tips unfortunately but the medications are OTC for a reason.

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
Good morning. I tried twice with sleeping pills, anxiolitics and neuroleptics etc. I drank several whole bottles, and took around 100 tablets. I haven't vomited anything and am very thin. It didn't work, I found myself in the hospital in a coma with dozens of machines on me. It was horrible.

rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
Seeing all these replies about OTC not working doesn't make me feel hopeful. My original plan was to do 5000mg of diphenhydramine (benadryl) since I saw somewhere that the lethal dose was 20-40 mg/kg, which would make mine about 2200mg (assuming 40mg/kg). I was also gonna combine that with full suspension just so I could have more of a chance of something working out. Any thoughts on this?

Edit: I also can't vomit to save my life so I'm not worried about that.

Reactions: secretsfromthecity
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
If you're on here long enough maybe someone will tell you where to buy SN .. I do not believe those pills will do the job but you will probably in up in the hospital and then the psych war

Seeing all these replies about OTC not working doesn't make me feel hopeful. My original plan was to do 5000mg of diphenhydramine (benadryl) since I saw somewhere that the lethal dose was 20-40 mg/kg, which would make mine about 2200mg (assuming 40mg/kg). I was also gonna combine that with full suspension just so I could have more of a chance of something working out. Any thoughts on this?

Idk i tried it once before with 45g of mixed otc medication just made me high as fuck and killed a kidney

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020

Don't overdose on over the counter meds to CTB. It will not work. If that was your plan give it up because significantly more likely than not you will survive and it will be excruciating.

rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
Don't overdose on over the counter meds to CTB. It will not work. If that was your plan give it up because significantly more likely than not you will survive and it will be excruciating.
Should I just go with the full suspension part of my plan that I mentioned, then?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
A lot has been said about OTC ODs but here's a guide:

Infos about ODs:

Reactions: Forveleth