The Tablet

The Tablet

drawing myself to death ❀
Jul 8, 2021
reached my breaking point today. begged my mom to let me stop taking my meds and she just proceeded to gaslight and yell at me claiming that i'm better with the medication when in reality, they're turning me into someone i'm not (tired, dull and slow). she also said she was looking into getting me into some kind of rehab? thanks but no thanks.

boyfriend isn't responding to my texts, i'm guessing he's as sick of me as everyfuckingone else is.

idk. i'm tired.

if my mom intercepts this package, i will kill or at the very least maim her.

i guess obsessing over metal bands couldn't keep me alive. ah well. sucks to suck.

i gotta check when this things gonna arrive, will keep you updated :D

Screenshot 20230522 144011

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: squirley and jaxxon_sunn
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
No violence please--hope your order arrives without incident--How big a tank?

The Tablet

The Tablet

Jul 8, 2021
tfw you hit "post" before you're finished typing 😂

anyways i got my hands on a knife! i'm gonna keep this very close to me should the need to stabby stab arise. i'd ctb with the knife right here and now, but i know better now ;)
No violence please--hope your order arrives without incident--How big a tank?
tis a 34 liter steel cylinder :)

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

anyways i got my hands on a knife! i'm gonna keep this very close to me should the need to stabby stab arise. i'd ctb with the knife right here and now, but i know better now ;)

what country are you in?

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Please don't hurt others. The world has enough pain. I understand the frustration but please only hurt willing participants like yourself. Is it close to someones birthday? Could say you have a gift coming you dont want anyone to see. I stalked my mailbox on the day of my sn delivery because I didnt want anyone stealing my package so I get it but please dont hurt anyone.

Reactions: outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Sorry, in America we have cu ft, mine is 125 cu ft which is 3500 Liters--Don't know the metric conversion to imperial--My steel cylinder is 69 lbs

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think if you get locked up if you decide to do that to someone else then I'm pretty sure you will struggle to ctb in your desired way then.
But anyway I wish you the best, it must be a relief knowing you could soon have a way to leave this horrible world.

The Tablet

The Tablet

Jul 8, 2021
still no reply from my bf, so i decided to do him a favor and just cut him off. i'm banned from two more places as well, because hey.... what's the use in feeling guilty when i'm just gonna die soon?

The Tablet

The Tablet

Jul 8, 2021
I think if you get locked up if you decide to do that to someone else then I'm pretty sure you will struggle to ctb in your desired way then.
But anyway I wish you the best, it must be a relief knowing you could soon have a way to leave this horrible world.
it'll only happen if my mother gets in the way. i don't give enough of a shit to kill her otherwise don't worry