SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
yeah so tl;dr i was trying to find a new psychiatrist in my area so i don't have to travel and instead when i told them about my troubles and was a little too honest about my mental health issues, they just slapped me in a psych ward so that's cool

at the psych ward, plugged in with the white bars
what's your life like, imma hit a highscore
let it die down, took it now it's mine now
gotta lie down, been here for a while now

(dig a hole for me, let go of me)
(you don't know me, you know of me)
(don't talk 'bout me, come close to me)
(come close to me, you're scared of me)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: imreadytogotoday, tiger b, Oncologynurz123 and 16 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I find that so crazy. I've been honest with a couple doctors/psychologists and neither off them have backstabbed me like that.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful and cruel how those who want to die are punished for it, to me it sounds like psych wards just make people suffer even more.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Oncologynurz123, Hollowman and 1 other person
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
yeah so tl;dr i was trying to find a new psychiatrist in my area so i don't have to travel and instead when i told them about my troubles and was a little too honest about my mental health issues, they just slapped me in a psych ward so that's cool

Same situation with me lol been bere for about 2 weeks now

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Wait! Can they do that!? Isn't this kidnapping?

N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023

What country are you in?
What country are you in?

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Wait! Can they do that!? Isn't this kidnapping?
Hell yeah they can do that, no it's not kidnapping in their eyes. They think they're heroes saving lives, and getting rich doing it. Fuck them

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, Hotsackage, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
In Sweden you can be sectioned for simply suffering from depression

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Blue Elephant, josainsplorgat and Rogue Proxy
BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
i'm very sorry to hear that. The same happened when i talked to a new psychiatrist and kinda overshared. They put me in the wrong section for 4 weeks. It was for people who are addicted to all kinds of substances. I only got there just because i said that i smoked before and drink alc and they didn't care to ask why i got here and just passed me of to the next person.
Then i thankfully got transfered to a unit focused on psychoses and mental health for 3 weeks before they let me go.

so for both of you, is this your first time in a psych ward?
how are you rn?
are you at least at the right place and not somewhere completely unrelated?
can you go outside alone? or is the floor fully closed off, like on my first day?
how are your roommates or are you alone?
do you have a place where you can be alone or have a bit of peace?

you can always dm me!! If you need help or just want to talk it doesn't matter!
I've been through that twice and know how scarry and confusing it can be
Just keep in mind that i live in germany, so the times when i'm able to check SS might vary from yours <3

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

Oct 9, 2023
the thing that's making my fucking blood boil is the fact that i couldn't even say goodbye to my gf properly

we were making lunch, and we were planning to make something special that day, when suddenly her dad called and wanted us to go outside to figure some stuff out, and then he took me to the hospital, and i was like "yeah I'll be alright, I'll get everything done there and then I'm gonna come back, we'll have our lunch, and I'll hug you as much as i can and everything will be okay"

YEAH SO ABOUT THAT

B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023

I'm sorry this is so funny to me because I made a hanging joke to my therapist and she got me locked up in the psych ward for a night. They are always betraying us when we least expect it đź’”

Reactions: Lucilius
SketchedOut

SketchedOut

Oct 9, 2023
i'm very sorry to hear that. The same happened when i talked to a new psychiatrist and kinda overshared. They put me in the wrong section for 4 weeks. It was for people who are addicted to all kinds of substances. I only got there just because i said that i smoked before and drink alc and they didn't care to ask why i got here and just passed me of to the next person.
Then i thankfully got transfered to a unit focused on psychoses and mental health for 3 weeks before they let me go.

so for both of you, is this your first time in a psych ward?
how are you rn?
are you at least at the right place and not somewhere completely unrelated?
can you go outside alone? or is the floor fully closed off, like on my first day?
how are your roommates or are you alone?
do you have a place where you can be alone or have a bit of peace?

you can always dm me!! If you need help or just want to talk it doesn't matter!
I've been through that twice and know how scarry and confusing it can be
Just keep in mind that i live in germany, so the times when i'm able to check SS might vary from yours <3
it's my first time in a psych ward, i'm still just as suicidal and the lack of shit to do isn't helping, i am in the right place i think, the floor is fully closed off, i'm alone in my room, which is also where i can have a bit of peace

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023

Yeah depending on how extreme you are they tend to overreact they also have to think about their own liabilities. They usually write down what you say and if they happen to write down that you said you were thinking about hurting yourself in the next day or so and then it ends up happening sometimes they can have liability issues. That's just an example of course. I'm sorry that you went through all that