• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Idk, just got this idea. Basicly someone describes a mental a mental illness in one sentence, then the next person guesses the mental illness above then describes another mental illness and then the next person guesses it and describes another one in one sentence and so on. Disabilities and neurological conditions that are also considered a mental illness are also allowed. (Yes, that's actually a thing).
You're also allowed to quote your guesser to say wether they're right or not, but this is entirely optional.

Idk, just thought it could be interesting, plus it's a nice opporturnity to vent as well.

Have fun!

I'll start:
I'm a socially awkard alien in a world of typicals, I'll explode if things go wrong coz it's too unpredictable.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Asperger's/autism

I have a short attention span and get bored easily; I can only focus or concentrate on things that I'm interested in.

Reactions: Kit1 and Olisop21.
AkitoSad

AkitoSad

Mar 30, 2024
Asperger's/autism

I have a short attention span and get bored easily; I can only focus or concentrate on things that I'm interested in.
ADHD
I frequently experience intense fear or anxiety in social situations, leading me to avoid them whenever possible.

Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
ADHD
I frequently experience intense fear or anxiety in social situations, leading me to avoid them whenever possible.
Social anxiety

I have delusions of grandeur and believe that I deserve otherworldly success; everything is about me, myself and I

Reactions: Kit1
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
ADHD
There's actually multiple for this one, but I'm going to say social anxiety.
Social anxiety

I have delusions of grandeur and believe that I deserve otherworldly success; everything is about me, myself and I
npd?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I only see darkness, life is pain.

• Hugs
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Depression

I feel empty inside and have no sense of self; my emotions are always changing
Sounds like bpd

Every day I have to do the same things at the exact same time through the day and I have to do it just right or I'll have to do it over again, and sometimes I get a new task I have to do out of the blue or else something terrible will happen.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Every day I have to do the same things at the exact same time through the day and I have to do it just right or I'll have to do it over again, and sometimes I get a new task I have to do out of the blue or else something terrible will happen.
OCD

I have no interest in socializing. I am indifferent to criticism or praise. I don't experience sexual desire. I don't feel attached to anyone, including family. I strictly prefer solitary activities. I prefer jobs where I largely don't have to interact with others.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
OCD

I have no interest in socializing. I am indifferent to criticism or praise. I don't experience sexual desire. I don't feel attached to anyone, including family. I strictly prefer solitary activities. I prefer jobs where I largely don't have to interact with others.
Correct!
OCD

avpd? (I think that's short for avoidant)

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Nah, it's schizoid personality disorder.
I was correct about it being a pd atleast then.
Damn, I forgot to do another mental illness to guess. Okay, here it goes:

They say I'm average, but I know I'm obese and ugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1 and Malaria
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Nope! Munchausen by proxy. It's not well known I think, but it's mentioned alot in media. It's where a caretaker or parent makes their child or whoever they're caring for sick just for attention. The way I see it, it's basicly a form of narcissism, but to the extreme.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
I'm quiet, self-deprecating and / or a martyr who publically puts all others above myself but secretly can be just as toxic, unreasonable and self absorbed as more outwardly grandiose types if not moreso

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm quiet, self-deprecating and / or a martyr who publically puts all others above myself but secretly can be just as toxic, unreasonable and self absorbed as more outwardly grandiose types if not moreso
I can't think of the mental illness for this one. What is it?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Idk either, I want to say psycopathy but that's not technically a mental illness I think.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
I can't think of the mental illness for this one. What is it?
Covert narcissism AKA wounded / vulnerable narcissism AKA my mom 🙃
Basically a narcissist but with better publicity and a lot sneakier lol, the grandiose part was a sneaky lil hint ;3

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Covert narcissism AKA wounded / vulnerable narcissism AKA my mom 🙃
Basically a narcissist but with better publicity and a lot sneakier lol, the grandiose part was a sneaky lil hint ;3
Wait, you're telling me there's multiple forms/types of natcissism? Damn! The things I learn every day. >_<

Reactions: N33dT0D13
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Wait, you're telling me there's multiple forms/types of natcissism? Damn! The things I learn every day. >_<
There also subtypes. The exact types and how many there are seem to vary depending on where you look but, it definitely has different ways of manifesting in different people, I can definitely recognize certain people I know in some of these types. Narcissistic Abuse

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
There also subtypes. The exact types and how many there are seem to vary depending on where you look but, it definitely has different ways of manifesting in different people, I can definitely recognize certain people I know in some of these types.View attachment 134672
Interesting, thank you! Makes me wonder why munchausen by proxy isn't considered a subtype of narcisissm though. I would say their traits are very similar, atleast from what it looks like to me.

Reactions: N33dT0D13
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What is the property of two charges that attract?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
What is the property of two charges that attract?
I'm probably stupidly wrong, but the only thing I can think of is shared psychosis since you said two.

Not sure what exactly you mean by "charges" though as it can mean multiple things. It could be charges as in "sentences" meaning that they're sentenced to suffer together? It could also be charging as in bashing into each other, or it could be something with filling each other up as in "charging cable". With other words, this phrase could have alot of meanings >_<

Actually, when I think about it, could it be incel? Is that a mental illness?

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm probably stupidly wrong, but the only thing I can think of is shared psychosis since you said two.

Not sure what exactly you mean by "charges" though as it can mean multiple things. It could be charges as in "sentences" meaning that they're sentenced to suffer together? It could also be charging as in bashing into each other, or it could be something with filling each other up as in "charging cable". With other words, this phrase could have alot of meanings >_<

Actually, when I think about it, could it be incel? Is that a mental illness?
No. For two charges to attract, they must have the opposite polarity. I didn't think about the meaning enough but, yes, I was referring to electric charges

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
No. For two charges to attract, they must have the opposite polarity. I didn't think about the meaning enough but, yes, I was referring to electric charges
Would it be something like bipolar then? I'm thinking like a mood disorder then.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie