Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
He's a historical figure and he's been dead for almost a century.

Celeb

Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Is there any chance it's Lenin?

• Love
Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Yes. But Studio was a bit faster)

Aw, shit! Missed that. It's midnight in Scandinavia now so I have to call it a day, unfortunately. Sweet dreams whenever you decide to go to bed.

• Hugs
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Aw, shit! Missed that. It's midnight in Scandinavia now so I have to call it a day, unfortunately. Sweet dreams whenever you decide to go to bed.
Sweet dreams:kiss:
But sensei also got the johhny depp so I'd say he's the winner)
Decide for yourself, boys, you two played so cute during the whole day that you will surely come to a compromise)

Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Sweet dreams:kiss:

Decide for yourself, boys, you two played so cute during the whole day that you will surely come to a compromise)
I honestly say Sensei deserves the win.. I know, its strange not having @marcusuk63 & @DocNo around.I hope they're both OK and I hope they make a return to us, even if it's only to say hi.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, DocNo and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I honestly say Sensei deserves the win.. I know, its strange not having @marcusuk63 & @DocNo around.I hope they're both OK and I hope they make a return to us, even if it's only to say hi.
I also hope they're doing okay. But sometimes getting off the board might be for the best. And Doc is in love now, if I understood correctly) What if Marcus, too) I'd be happy. Then there's no need to come back to suicidal place, even to such an enjoyable game

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, DocNo and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I also hope they're doing okay. But sometimes getting off the board might be for the best. And Doc is in love now, if I understood correctly) What if Marcus, too) I'd be happy. Then there's no need to come back to suicidal place, even to such an enjoyable game
Oh yeah I definitely agree, I'd be extremely happy for anyone in those circumstances.I wasn't aware that there may be love in the air ha ha! If that is the case then I really wouldn't blame anyone for not coming back here.

• Hugs
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Oh yeah I definitely agree, I'd be extremely happy for anyone in those circumstances.I wasn't aware that there may be love in the air ha ha! If that is the case then I really wouldn't blame anyone for not coming back here.
Oops! Now I'm worried that I've misunderstood DocNo. Don't you remember him telling us about it a couple of weeks ago?

• Hugs
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Oops! Now I'm worried that I've misunderstood DocNo. Don't you remember him telling us about it a couple of weeks ago?
No, I remember him saying to Marcus he hoped he looked as good at his age.It may be a misunderstanding, I'm not sure. Ha it seems like you are already expecting an invitation to the wedding ha ha!

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I've found that post

seems i found some new love for life and will hang around for some time on this crazy planet
Is it my poor English? Am I getting it wrong?

• Hugs
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I've found that post

I think he may of meant just a new found love for life, in general. But if he has then I wish him all the best.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
I think he may of meant just a new found love for life, in general. But if he has then I wish him all the best.
Oh, really! I'm such a mess(( Would you be my English teacher?

• Love
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
@Studio84 & @Uh huh - hey, i am really well. more well than maybe ever in my life. so no need to worry. but i see that the saying to "hang around" could have been misunderstood as a pun (especially on this site ^^).
and yeah i not only found some new love for life but also some love in life. that's also the reason why i wont be as much around for some days. but i'll for sure come back and solve some riddles with you.

till then all the best to you. and i hope @marcusuk63 is doing fine.
also shout-out to @Sensei. keep it rockin folks :P

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Studio84, Sensei and 1 other person
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
and yeah i not only found some new love for life but also some love in life. that's also the reason why i wont be as much around for some days. but i'll for sure come back and solve some riddles with you.
Hooray! Even if I misunderstood your words, I'm glad I guessed that someone special has appeared in your life. You're a wonderful person, @DocNo . I'm very happy for you. :heart::hug:

P.S. Sorry for discussing you without you. We were just worried.

• Love
Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

I thought you were a native speaker. I'm not a native speaker myself.

@Studio84 & @Uh huh - hey, i am really well. more well than maybe ever in my life. so no need to worry. but i see that the saying to "hang around" could have been misunderstood as a pun (especially on this site ^^).

till then all the best to you. and i hope @marcusuk63 is doing fine.
also shout-out to @Sensei. keep it rockin folks :P

Congratulations, DocNo! I hope this means that you're on the path to recovery. :)

So, time for a 3-in-1.

MV5BMTMwMjMxNzM4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM5NzkxMw V1 UY1200 CR12406301200 AL

@Uh huh, you might have missed the last edit.

Last edited:
  • Love
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Hey @DocNo really pleased to hear things are working out well for you!hope it continues for you into the future.
@Sensei pierce brosnan, maybe Michael douglas and not to sure on a third one at the moment

Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
3-in-1 is actually a clue in itself. They have something in common.

Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Timothy doultons dimpled chin perhaps? And sir Roger Moore?

Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei