Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Right got you now, is it nic kershaw and the song the riddle? I really did think you meant congratulations at first, it has been used a hell of a lot in this thread:smiling:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Right got you now, is it nic kershaw and the song the riddle? I really did think you meant congratulations at first, it has been used a hell of a lot in this thread:smiling:
Oh! Thank God!

Attachments

• 63ba687d1aa89a9b56b18fdcfb8495fc.jpg
    63ba687d1aa89a9b56b18fdcfb8495fc.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
It is the lizard king Jim Morrison well done!
Jim morrison 9415576 1 402

Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry if this is off topic. I'm done for today, have to work.
I'm a bit sentimental now, and wanna thank you for another lovely day in your company!
Hope you have a nice evening and hope @marcusuk63 is doing okay wherever he is.
Love you all :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
This is a historical figure who died more than 60 years ago.

Celeb

Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Sorry if this is off topic. I'm done for today, have to work.
I'm a bit sentimental now, and wanna thank you for another lovely day in your company!
Hope you have a nice evening and hope @marcusuk63 is doing okay wherever he is.
Love you all :heart:
Always a pleasure, and I also hope @marcusuk63 is doing good, it's strange not having his knowledge and wisdom in the game

Reactions: Uh huh and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Always a pleasure, and I also hope @marcusuk63 is doing good, it's strange not having his knowledge and wisdom in the game

Indeed. I hope he's alright.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
sorry for the delay - i was a bit distracted.

Dfkx

Reactions: Uh huh, Sensei and Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I'm actually something of a trekker, a niner to be more precie. I didn't know that doc McCoy had appeared in a western, so I was quite surprised to see him in a cowboy hat!

View attachment 54533

i was deep into tng and ds9 - these are the best for me and transport the vision of roddenberry.
the rest is nice but not much more than entertainment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
i was deep into tng and ds9 - these are the best for me and transport the vision of roddenberry.
the rest is nice but not much more than entertainment.

It's exactly the same for me. I don't think we'll see anything like it again. I'm very disappointed in Discovery and haven't seen Picard.

Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
It's exactly the same for me. I don't think we'll see anything like it again. I'm very disappointed in Discovery and haven't seen Picard.

did start discovery but aborted mid 1st season cause it was just too ridiculous.
picard you really don't need to watch. i watched the complete season cause it's picard himself but it was disappointing. the spirit is gone.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
did start discovery but aborted mid 1st season cause it was just too ridiculous.

Same here.

picard you really don't need to watch. i watched the complete season cause it's picard himself but it was disappointing. the spirit is gone.

'Tis a shame. Picard is my favourite captain.

Reactions: Uh huh, DocNo and Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Same here.

'Tis a shame. Picard is my favourite captain.

he is ok. the production value is also very high. but the overall writing is just not good enough. it's this classic modern dramaturgy of slow parts and exciting parts like you have it in lot of mainstream stuff. it's more for the adrenalin rush und excitement but with no real spirit.

for me stranger things is a masterpiece when it comes to this kind of dramaturgy - it's like you are high on drugs when you watch it, cause it has this perfect mix of slow and quick moments which keeps you going.
for me it felt really like a drug trip watching it. now i get spanked by @Uh huh for my stranger things analysis :D

• Hugs
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
for me stranger things is a masterpiece when it comes to this kind of dramaturgy - it's like you are high on drugs when you watch it, cause it has this perfect mix of slow and quick moments which keeps you going.
for me it felt really like a drug trip watching it. now i get spanked by @Uh huh for my stranger things analysis :D

I've actually only watched a single episode. I liked what I saw but for some reason I didn't get hooked.

Reactions: Uh huh and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I've actually only watched a single episode. I liked what I saw but for some reason I didn't get hooked.

the start was ok somehow - but it went downhill pretty quickly.

about the riddle: i get anthony perkins vibes.

Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh and Studio84
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Ha! I never thought of it from this perspective. When I'll rewatch it for the third time, I will keep that in my mind)
I just enjoy the gloomy atmosphere of the 80s in the spirit of Stephen King's novels and the fantastic kids' acting.

Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Ha! I never thought of it from this perspective. When I'll rewatch it for the third time, I will keep that in my mind)
I just enjoy the gloomy atmosphere of the 80s in the spirit of Stephen King's novels and the fantastic kids' acting.

yeah the kids are really amazing. i liked it also a lot - but it has really a drug feeling for me.

Reactions: Sensei, Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
but it has really a drug feeling for me.
I'm not too familiar with the effects of drugs, to be honest. The last time I got high was after I woke up after N., which I recently tested.
Seems like somebody's a bad boy here:blarg:

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, DocNo and Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I'm not too familiar with the effects of drugs, to be honest. The last time I got high was after I woke up after N., which I recently tested.
Seems like somebody's a bad boy here:blarg:

the times are long gone. right now my hardest drug is black tea ^^
but in my early 20ies i was pretty wild.

lol N. test - so serious already. with me it also got pretty serious 6weeks ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I don't think the druggy feeling to it is accidental... A hell of a lot of ideas in the show are based on Mk ultra experiments done by the cia in the 60's and they used all kinds of hallucinogenic drugs to do all kinds of shady things to people's minds.
And @DocNo sorry to hear you were having such a bad time.Hope your feeling better from it now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh and DocNo