marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i know you would get that one easily , he is a football fan of my local team and the stadium it at the top of my street in East yorkshire UK , odd i know but his great friend is from is my hometown , born near me and has the same last name , same 1st enitial as my dad and is the same age as him , so i was nicknamed Tom at school and always asked if i was related ( i told them he was my uncle lol ) , Sir Tom Courtenay

Attachments

• 5593133-large.jpg
    5593133-large.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DaZ8hGeX4AAZ-4z.jpg
    DaZ8hGeX4AAZ-4z.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Uh huh and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i know you would get that one easily , he is a football fan of my local team and the stadium it at the top of my street in East yorkshire UK , odd i know but his great friend is from is my hometown , born near me and has the same last name , same 1st enitial as my dad and is the same age as him , so i was nicknamed Tom at school and always asked if i was related ( i told them he was my uncle lol ) , Sir Tom Courtenay

hehe. i love omar sharif. read once a great story about him, his career and the crazy turn life takes sometimes. but right now no time for that. maybe i tell you later if i remember.

this one i guess is very easy but is just like her for playing this dark characters.

gsFAmqk.jpg

Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
hehe. i love omar sharif. read once a great story about him, his career and the crazy turn life takes sometimes. but right now no time for that. maybe i tell you later if i remember.

this one i guess is very easy but is just like her for playing this dark characters.

gsFAmqk.jpg
Lena Headey , Brits always play the best dark characters /villains
easy one Hm

• Love
Reactions: Studio84, Uh huh and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Lena Headey , Brits always play the best dark characters /villains

love the brits. one of my favorite shows come from britain. like luther or line of duty and many more. and i always love to hear a strong british accent in american movie/tv cause it stands out so strong.

bingo btw :D

Reactions: Studio84, Uh huh and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
have no real clue and also have to go a bit on cold turkey before this games ruins me - but i guess late afternoon i gonna join you again :)

somebody heard anything about @Uh huh? i am bit worried.
. not heard anything about Uh huh , I cant see her profile/posts
i`m off to do something too , i`ve been up since 7am and only just got dressed (10.46) so best get my ass out of gear

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
have no real clue and also have to go a bit on cold turkey before this games ruins me - but i guess late afternoon i gonna join you again :)

somebody heard anything about @Uh huh? i am bit worried.
I've got a busy day today too so maybe late afternoon for me also... I was thinking the same about @Uh huh. Part of me was thinking and hoping their
last couple of posts were just joking around but now I'm not so sure. Hope everything is ok if they read this.

• Love
Reactions: Uh huh, marcusuk63 and DocNo
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
ok guys we shall resume later , it was Dame Helen Mirren (quite a babe lol)

Attachments

• d95eb1556d8cf6af255149b2ab.jpg
    d95eb1556d8cf6af255149b2ab.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh, GravityUtilizer and 2 others
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Dear @Studio84 , @Sensei , @DocNo , @marcusuk63 and other players! Thank you so much for being so kind:kiss:
It's a pleasure to play with you.
Sending you much love and bear hugs:heart::hug:

---

Oh, I've missed Joaquin Phoenix :ohh:

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Sensei, Studio84 and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020

did we ever find out who this guy is? my closest would be telly savalas but i think he is not.

and cause i am on a short break. @marcusuk63: here is the short story about omar sharif:
in an interview he talked about his hollywood career. it started with him being a little chubby egyptian kid. so his mother decided to take him to an english school cause she thought that they have the worst food so he would loose weight. being in that school he learned english and was so able to have a hollywood career.

even if the story is just a fabricated one. i like it. for me it tells somehow the story, even when you are in a shitty place in your life, it can be the base for something good.
and being myself in a lot of shitty places of depression, self-hate and self-doubt i still see it in my good times as something which nevertheless somehow has value in my personal development.

anyway. sorry when it got somehow very personal. don't wanna be the party-crasher here. so lets solve some riddles ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Uh huh, Studio84 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
did we ever find out who this guy is? my closest would be telly savalas but i think he is not.

and cause i am on a short break. @marcusuk63: here is the short story about omar sharif:
in an interview he talked about his hollywood career. it started with him being a little chubby egyptian kid. so his mother decided to take him to an english school cause she thought that they have the worst food so he would loose weight. being in that school he learned english and was so able to have a hollywood career.

even if the story is just a fabricated one. i like it. for me it tells somehow the story, even when you are in a shitty place in your life, it can be the base for something good.
and being myself in a lot of shitty places of depression, self-hate and self-doubt i still see it in my good times as something which nevertheless somehow has value in my personal development.

anyway. sorry when it got somehow very personal. don't wanna be the party-crasher here. so lets solve some riddles ^^
Anton LaVey

Reactions: Uh huh, Studio84 and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Bonus Helen mirren pic for @markusuk63
Everytime I try to post a picture it keeps adding it to my last post.Whys it keep doing that and how do I stop it happening?

Attachments

• 1605711994079.png
    1605711994079.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Uh huh and DocNo
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Dear @Studio84 , @Sensei , @DocNo , @marcusuk63 and other players! Thank you so much for being so kind:kiss:
It's a pleasure to play with you.
Sending you much love and bear hugs:heart::hug:

---

Oh, I've missed Joaquin Phoenix :ohh:
Welcome back the elusive UhHu. It's good to see you've rejoined the game. Hope you are doing well :smiling:
Who's turn is it does anybody know?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Uh huh and DocNo
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Welcome back the elusive UhHu. It's good to see you've rejoined the game. Hope you are doing well :smiling:
Who's turn is it does anybody know?
Thanks, my dear fellow. Missed ya!
Everything is just fine, except for I'm a bit confused and can't figure out if we have a current riddle)

Reactions: Sensei and Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Thanks, my dear fellow. Missed ya!
Everything is just fine, except for I'm a bit confused and can't figure out if we have a current riddle)

i guess right now - nothing is open - and the helen mirren stuff was solved by @marcusuk63 himself

Reactions: Studio84 and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
i guess right now - nothing is open - and the helen mirren stuff was solved by @marcusuk63 himself
I get it now, ty!
As I remember it's almost time for you to go to sleep, or you still have some time to play?

Reactions: DocNo and Studio84
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I get it now, ty!
As I remember it's almost time for you to go to sleep, or you still have some time to play?

cause i have more of a 26h schedule - i am still awake for some time but also a bit distracted right now.
but i guess studio is also active.
so shoot if you have one in your pocket :)

Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I'l post one before it's DocNo's beddie byes!
Celebrities when they were young 17

Reactions: Sensei and Uh huh
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Very cute and her face is so familiar. What do you say, @DocNo ?

Reactions: DocNo and Studio84
Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
My first thought was for some reason of Brittany Murphy. But she's probably from a different generation. Someone like Brigitte Bardot. I know it's not her though

Reactions: Studio84 and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
My first thought was for some reason of Brittany Murphy. But she's probably from a different generation. Someone like Brigitte Bardot. I know it's not her though

brittany murphy is a really good one. i am sure cause of the quality of the image, that is not that old despite being black and white.

Reactions: Uh huh and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
It is an American actress. Clue she has a daughter who is also an actress.. If you don't know I can reveal and we can move on swiftly in a nothing to see here manner ha!

Uh huh

Uh huh

Wrong
Nov 10, 2020
Ahh, I know! It's Goldie Hawn!
UPD: But I wouldn't have guessed without a hint

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Sensei, DocNo and 1 other person
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
It is indeed Kate Hudsons mum goldie hawn congratulations