• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Hello everyone, Im considerably a new official "member" of the forum, so apologies in advance for any terms or violations commited in this request/post. Thank you for bearing with me everyone!

-What is the average percent chance of someone jumping from a 50-65 ft structure onto the pavement and 'not living"/knocking out on impact

-How would these odds differ if someone jumped from a 150 ft bridge into water below

-How would you overcome SI (If its even mentally possible in the moment0

-Would the body be disfigured and splattered if done onto pavement?

-Would having a backpack full of bricks for some odd reason increase the lethality?

-What can be done in these conditions to max the chances of becoming deceased/knocked out from the fall

Thank you in advance for any answers!

Reactions: DepressedDude
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Hello!!

A lethal fall will usually be over 50 ft. Make sure you have some form of hard surface to be landing on, but the higher the better. Over 50 ft is your goal mark, I'd aim for 60 or more.

Water on high impact I'm pretty sure will behave pretty similarly to landing on concrete when you don't have something to break the surface tension. A sudden impact onto cold water will be a very likely death at such a height, but even if you don't die- you are probably guaranteed to be stunned/knocked out in some capacity, and will otherwise drown if the impact doesn't do you in.

Consider the way you want to go out the most mentally and emotionally, and prepare yourself for that. I find a sense of fulfillment/completion with where you are is the best way to go. Give yourself a positive ending, yknow? This is your moment most of all. Have a good couple of days/week beforehand. Maybe even go on a holiday. Make sure any of your last words are written and you're satisfied. Include after-death plans if they are important to you so you can have some sense of relief that your funeral, etc. will be handled accordingly. Play music that you like the most, and that best suits your vibe, something nostalgic and happy even. You can think of what you have achieved, but try not to overwhelm yourself in positivity if you really want this. Do consider what has brought you here, and just make peace with what you've done so you can go out in the best way possible.
- In a practical sense, closing your eyes before the drop may help. If you struggle with anxiety, take some anti-anxiety medications, get high or drunk so your senses are completely inhibited anyways. If you don't want to go out alone, talk to someone you love most, or even just a helpline/emergency number for the sake of hearing someone's voice before you go. Might help things feel right. You don't have to tell them your specific circumstance, just make something up for the sake of the company.

Potentially. I don't think it will be entirely disfigured unless from an extreme height, but it isn't going to be a pretty after-sight. There will be blood, and you might not be in one piece depending on the surface you've fallen on. If you want your body intact, this is not going to achieve that.

Maybe? Not too sure about this one, but I think the reason you'd have a heavy weight on you to begin with is to help with falling. Could take away a bit of the choice, so if you were leaning over the edge- the extra weight may be the very thing that pulls you over.
- HOWEVER if you are going to be falling into water as mentioned above- I do NOT recommend this. There is a chance you will break the surface tension of the water with the backpack, and this will immediately increase your chance of survival via immediate impact. Drowning is a bit more of a complicated way to die, and I don't know how peaceful it truly is. A backpack could potentially be easy to slip off your shoulders if SI kicks in, so you'd need a mechanism against that. It'd be a good way to go by drowning, but it's ultimately up to you.

Unsure in specific detail, but I'd imagine falling head/neck first would be your absolute highest bet of a pretty much 100% death rate. Especially with water. Though again, you are not going to be in one piece most likely. If on pavement, the same applies.

<3

Reactions: sadman710
K

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Hello!!

A lethal fall will usually be over 50 ft. Make sure you have some form of hard surface to be landing on, but the higher the better. Over 50 ft is your goal mark, I'd aim for 60 or more.

Water on high impact I'm pretty sure will behave pretty similarly to landing on concrete when you don't have something to break the surface tension. A sudden impact onto cold water will be a very likely death at such a height, but even if you don't die- you are probably guaranteed to be stunned/knocked out in some capacity, and will otherwise drown if the impact doesn't do you in.

Consider the way you want to go out the most mentally and emotionally, and prepare yourself for that. I find a sense of fulfillment/completion with where you are is the best way to go. Give yourself a positive ending, yknow? This is your moment most of all. Have a good couple of days/week beforehand. Maybe even go on a holiday. Make sure any of your last words are written and you're satisfied. Include after-death plans if they are important to you so you can have some sense of relief that your funeral, etc. will be handled accordingly. Play music that you like the most, and that best suits your vibe, something nostalgic and happy even. You can think of what you have achieved, but try not to overwhelm yourself in positivity if you really want this. Do consider what has brought you here, and just make peace with what you've done so you can go out in the best way possible.
- In a practical sense, closing your eyes before the drop may help. If you struggle with anxiety, take some anti-anxiety medications, get high or drunk so your senses are completely inhibited anyways. If you don't want to go out alone, talk to someone you love most, or even just a helpline/emergency number for the sake of hearing someone's voice before you go. Might help things feel right. You don't have to tell them your specific circumstance, just make something up for the sake of the company.

Potentially. I don't think it will be entirely disfigured unless from an extreme height, but it isn't going to be a pretty after-sight. There will be blood, and you might not be in one piece depending on the surface you've fallen on. If you want your body intact, this is not going to achieve that.

Maybe? Not too sure about this one, but I think the reason you'd have a heavy weight on you to begin with is to help with falling. Could take away a bit of the choice, so if you were leaning over the edge- the extra weight may be the very thing that pulls you over.
- HOWEVER if you are going to be falling into water as mentioned above- I do NOT recommend this. There is a chance you will break the surface tension of the water with the backpack, and this will immediately increase your chance of survival via immediate impact. Drowning is a bit more of a complicated way to die, and I don't know how peaceful it truly is. A backpack could potentially be easy to slip off your shoulders if SI kicks in, so you'd need a mechanism against that. It'd be a good way to go by drowning, but it's ultimately up to you.

Unsure in specific detail, but I'd imagine falling head/neck first would be your absolute highest bet of a pretty much 100% death rate. Especially with water. Though again, you are not going to be in one piece most likely. If on pavement, the same applies.

<3
That is a rather remarkable in depth explanation and I want to thank you for taking your time to input this. I wish I could go to a higher height but yknow, the highest open point to actually leap from onto pavement near me is a parking garage tower, perhaps i can trespass onto my dream college which goes to 70Ft to gain a higher success rate? Im considering the bridge over the major lake in my city, but oh god the dread and sheer panic I'd feel if I didnt knock out on impact would be insane, perhaps doing the things above to dodge survival instinct/plan etc would make me feel more at peace even in the insane scenario that im concioussness under water (I cant swim for my life so no need for extra weights lol). Ill try to do some research on some higher vvantage points near me; I really cant physically or mentally take much more for another week, last resort for a vantage point will just have to be the 50-60 feet. Once again, thank you so much for your input, Ill greatly take these into consideration!

Reactions: AkaRed
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
That is a rather remarkable in depth explanation and I want to thank you for taking your time to input this. I wish I could go to a higher height but yknow, the highest open point to actually leap from onto pavement near me is a parking garage tower, perhaps i can trespass onto my dream college which goes to 70Ft to gain a higher success rate? Im considering the bridge over the major lake in my city, but oh god the dread and sheer panic I'd feel if I didnt knock out on impact would be insane, perhaps doing the things above to dodge survival instinct/plan etc would make me feel more at peace even in the insane scenario that im concioussness under water (I cant swim for my life so no need for extra weights lol). Ill try to do some research on some higher vvantage points near me; I really cant physically or mentally take much more for another week, last resort for a vantage point will just have to be the 50-60 feet. Once again, thank you so much for your input, Ill greatly take these into consideration!
No problem! I just hope everything works out for you. These things can be tricky, but I'd say something involving water is your best bet. As long as you are high enough in terms of the impact, you still have a complete failsafe with drowning. Also your body will be less likely to be discovered, so less intervention in that regard absolute worst case scenario.

<3

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Apr 21, 2024
I saw a few jumping videos on kaotic.com. For some reason most of them landed horizontally. I would have thought you'd naturally want land on your feet but it makes sense to try and hit your head on the ground so you don't just suffer broken leg/spine.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
150+ feet onto land and 250+ feet into water are advised.
But higher is better, as both have a 98% fatality rate, meaning a 2% risk of survival.
Lower heights can kill you if you land on your head, but you can't control that, so neither of those heights you listed is sufficient.
Please do not jump from any of those heights!!! There is a good chance you will end up severely injured and potentially paralyzed!

Last edited:
K

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
150+ feet onto land and 250+ feet into water are advised.
But higher is better, as both have a 98% fatality rate, meaning a 2% risk of survival.
Lower heights can kill you if you land on your head, but you can't control that, so neither of those heights you listed is sufficient.
A backpack full of bricks will not help.
You aren't going to get knocked out mid-air if that's what you're hoping.
Yikes, I really wanted to resort to that as the only other method I had in my toolbox was to be decapitated by a train (I really would rather not put another person "Responsible for my passing") perhaps I can find a higher building/structure near me, Im in a rather populated area for high rise buildings, I just dont know how to access their roofs as they are all locked, and if I read correctly, breaking windows in a high rise building will 1. Bring in great amounts of attentions and well intentioned "heroes" and 2. I heard it is insanely hard to break these due to the type of windows they use in these buildings? Please correct me if Im mistaken
I saw a few jumping videos on kaotic.com. For some reason most of them landed horizontally. I would have thought you'd naturally want land on your feet but it makes sense to try and hit your head on the ground so you don't just suffer broken leg/spine.
Interesting, a broken spine would be HORRIBLE in this case (being paralyzed) is there even a way to control your body position when free falling from a rather "short" distance?

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Hello!!

<3
This is very accurate. People jump from parking structures. A famous example is the Disney parking lot. It's like 6 or 7 storeys and no one survived it. If you land on your head especially, there's no way anyone will survive. Even if someone lands on their back your spine will snap and their head will bang and their nervous system will instantly shut down. People are oddly more skeptical about method compared to other methods that fail more often. If that is the case they should also weigh the same skepticism about firearms. It's pretty much the same effect or worse. The one I am skeptical of is jumping into water because I think if people land a certain way they'll break bones and certain organs and suffer while consciously drowning to death. The big issue with this method is guaranteeing the jumper won't land on someone.

Reactions: AkaRed
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Yikes, I really wanted to resort to that as the only other method I had in my toolbox was to be decapitated by a train (I really would rather not put another person "Responsible for my passing") perhaps I can find a higher building/structure near me, Im in a rather populated area for high rise buildings, I just dont know how to access their roofs as they are all locked, and if I read correctly, breaking windows in a high rise building will 1. Bring in great amounts of attentions and well intentioned "heroes" and 2. I heard it is insanely hard to break these due to the type of windows they use in these buildings? Please correct me if Im mistaken

Interesting, a broken spine would be HORRIBLE in this case (being paralyzed) is there even a way to control your body position when free falling from a rather "short" distance?
I'm sorry, I don't know much about that, but I'd imagine that breaking windows is not a great idea.
I'm sorry that you're left with these options, but I would absolutely not suggest jumping unless you have access to a ~200+ ft structure onto land or a ~300+ ft structure into water.

Also, added weight may help slightly, but you can't rely on it, nor as I said, can you rely on landing a certain way.
That's why you need to find the highest structure possible to ensure that the way you land does not matter.
As an aside, if you do go through this, make sure there's no one (people or animals) below you when you fall.

• Love
Reactions: Kanashiii
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I'm sorry, I don't know much about that, but I'd imagine that breaking windows is not a great idea.
I'm sorry that you're left with these options, but I would absolutely not suggest jumping unless you have access to a ~200+ ft structure onto land and a ~300+ ft structure into water.

Also, added weight may help slightly, but you can't rely on it, nor as I said, can you rely on landing a certain way.
That's why you need to find the highest structure possible to ensure that the way you land does not matter.
One thing is, if you do go through this, make sure there's no one (people or animals) below you when you fall.
200 + feet you will literally explode. Of course it will work but the hesitancy compared to other methods is overkill on a statistical basis. I've seen enough videos. A guy jumped 300 feet and he was literally soup.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
200 + feet you will literally explode. Of course it will work but the hesitancy compared to other methods is overkill on a statistical basis. I've seen enough videos. A guy jumped 300 feet and he was literally soup.
Well, 150+ ft still leaves a 2-5% chance of survival, statistically; probably a lot less if you account for other sources of failure.
"The short answer is that it's about 95 to 98 percent lethal if you fall more than 150 feet (ten to twelve stories) over land"
So I guess 150+ land/250+ water should be okay, but higher is always better.

Last edited:
  • Informative
K

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
This is very accurate. People jump from parking structures. A famous example is the Disney parking lot. It's like 6 or 7 storeys and no one survived it. If you land on your head especially, there's no way anyone will survive. Even if someone lands on their back your spine will snap and their head will bang and their nervous system will instantly shut down. People are oddly more skeptical about method compared to other methods that fail more often. If that is the case they should also weigh the same skepticism about firearms. It's pretty much the same effect or worse. The one I am skeptical of is jumping into water because I think if people land a certain way they'll break bones and certain organs and suffer while consciously drowning to death. The big issue with this method is guaranteeing the jumper won't land on someone.
Yeah landing on someone would be world changing for the whole community, and defiently for the famly of the other person, I was considering another method where someone had stated that before they did jump, theyd alert police so that the street could be shut down, Id hope police can handle watching that though, theres ALOT to take into account lol and ill definently do some more first hand research before the time comes just to be sure, thank you so much for the inpu by the way!

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Well, 150+ ft still leaves a 2-5% chance of survival, statistically; probably a lot less if you account for other sources of failure.
"The short answer is that it's about 95 to 98 percent lethal if you fall more than 150 feet (ten to twelve stories) over land"
So I guess 150+ should be okay, but higher is always better.
I seriously believe these survival chances are when they don't land on concrete or gravel. I've seen too many videos where people jump from 5 storeys and they turn to mush. If someone jumps 7-8 stories onto concrete on their stomach or back it's like a gunshot to the head. If they do 100 feet onto concrete or gravel there is no way they are surviving. It doesnt make logical sense. You are traveling 50+ miles an hour and are being stopped instantly by solid rock. It's over especially if they fall backward. If anyone lurks WPD theyd think it's more deadly than firearms.

• Informative
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I seriously believe these survival chances are when they don't land on concrete or gravel. I've seen too many videos where people jump from 5 storeys and they turn to mush. If someone jumps 7-8 stories onto concrete on their stomach or back it's like a gunshot to the head. If they do 100 feet onto concrete or gravel there is no way they are surviving. It doesnt make logical sense. You are traveling 50+ miles an hour and are being stopped instantly by solid rock. It's over especially if they fall backward. If anyone lurks WPD theyd think it's more deadly than firearms.
You're right insofar as the landing surface is likely the primary reason for survival in those cases, but the heights above are still required for reliability.

The issue with what you're saying is that you can't control how you land, the angle, or the exact spot. It's not like diving lol.

Last edited:
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
You're somewhat right, but the heights above are still required for reliability.

The issue with what you're saying is that you can't control how you land, the angle, or the exact spot. It's not like diving lol.
Depends how high. Low heights it is not difficult to control. Even moderate. Have you seen the Spiderman video? Lol.

Side note: I've said it before but there is something oddly satisfying about the thud when they land that makes me laugh. It's the sound of all their problems instantly disappearing for good

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Depends how high. Low heights it is not difficult to control. Even moderate. Have you seen the Spiderman video? Lol.

Side note: I've said it before but there is something oddly satisfying about the thud when they land that makes me laugh. It's the sound of all their problems instantly disappearing for good
"SI" (i.e. fear) may kick in and you'll most likely flail around.

Reactions: sadman710