thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
There are two kinds of dinosaurs that I'm sure we have all encountered. The Grumpasaurus and the Sore-asaurus. These are old people who hate everything and everyone and just love to make you unhappy.
I've met a few grumpasauruses in my time. They've snarled and hissed at me over the smallest of things, what awful creatures they are
No matter where I go I run into them. In the workplace, on the street, at the stores. I wish there was some island where all of these dinosaurs could be kept, away from the rest of us. they can be grumpy on their own island and the rest of us live in peace.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: GentleJerk, Foresight and Manaaja
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
my grumpasaurus roommate started roaring and gave me this intimidating stare like he wanted to fight me. I wasn't going to be fooled. "you ain't fighting no-one old man, sit yo old ass down" i thought. He was rambling on about "i'm a king and I need to go back to my kingdom. I can't live with anyone" "you think I'm your citizen but I'm not" I don't know what the fuck he was talking about. I had my earphones in so I couldn't hear everything he said. I just gave him a thumbs up, a smile and a twinkle in my eye. He crawled away like all grumpasaurauses do.
That dummy thought he was going to ruin my day, not today old man! I got a cup of hot chocolate and some donuts with my name on it. That's the highlight of my day, not your dumb ass.

Reactions: whatevs