Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
You know they have group therapy out there. Well this would be a SS peer to peer group therapy! Would anyone be interested in setting up a group peer to peer to talk? we could set it up for a set day and time each week. Maybe see if the mods will help set us up with a chat? or we could make a thread of sorts or something. There are so many people here who are suffering in one way or another- yet so many here have such kindness compassion. It's just a thought I had and wanted to see if there would be an interest in it. Opinions please.. if I were to pursue getting something going- what way would you suggest we go about it? would you be interested in participating? We can have it as a venting session, a hey I need advice, set up a topic and more...

Reactions: Ghost2211, Mywill, itachi of death and 7 others
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I'd be open to it. At least I know I can be perfectly honest about my ideation and that I want to ctb one day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilacmoon, Metalhead and Sinkinshyp
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You know they have group therapy out there. Well this would be a SS peer to peer group therapy! Would anyone be interested in setting up a group peer to peer to talk? we could set it up for a set day and time each week. Maybe see if the mods will help set us up with a chat? or we could make a thread of sorts or something. There are so many people here who are suffering in one way or another- yet so many here have such kindness compassion. It's just a thought I had and wanted to see if there would be an interest in it. Opinions please.. if I were to pursue getting something going- what way would you suggest we go about it? would you be interested in participating? We can have it as a venting session, a hey I need advice, set up a topic and more...
Honestly I'm afraid to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I'm 50/50 on this one. Setting up a chat or a dm where people meet up once a week or so sounds like a good idea, and it could definitely help people. But at the same time, most people here already have too many problems to worry about others', or are planning on CTBing soon. There's no way to really know how it will go until you try it.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp and Silvermorning
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
please if you have suggestions or would be receptive to such a thing- reply here so we can get a count of those who would participate please and thank you folks. I had a couple of likes and 1 yes, 1 no and 1 try to see if it works. We can talk about methods, whats brought us here, if there's anything that would keep us here, ask advice from eachother and so much more. As of right now with the responses I'm ready to scrap the idea

Reactions: itachi of death
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I think this might be helpful as an option for those who may want to stick around, or need some vocal reassurance to keep going. I don't know if I would attend, since my bus is soon, but I like the idea, Sinkinshyp <3

• Aww..
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Open to this idea but anxious

Reactions: Mywill and Sinkinshyp
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Isn't that what this website is, though?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Isn't that what this website is, though?

it is but threads are all over about different things. I was thinking we could address 1 thing for that week. Where everyone could participate in that weeks discussion. It might be about depression or a method or what type of moral support do you need this week. Each week would have a specific topic. It's just a random idea I had. There are so many intelligent compassionate people here. Some have been here a while so it's not like people are hopping on that bus everyday. Instead of some crappy therapy from a psychiatrist who has no clue-this would be a discussion between people who are there or have been there. We never know maybe someone has had a good result with xyz doing abc and someone can benefit from that advice.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and itachi of death
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Maybe the mods could open up a discord channel for that? Or you could start it in one of the channels that already exists