symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
Today is especially bad for me. It's so tempting to take my SN right now. I just keep thinking over and over, on a loop, of who I should be celebrating Christmas with and instead, I'm alone

How many others of you are experiencing this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Pookie, Joarga and 12 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, this is my worst Christmas. My mother went crazy and my dad is as sad as me. The only positive thing is my dog: he's always the best.

Sorry you're alone. Well, at least you have us here! :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, k75, botanormal and 4 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Yeah, I'm grieving for the life I lost to a stupid unnecessary procedure I had. Bleh. I'm so sorry you're grieving on a day that should be spent celebrating. I hope you find some peaceful moments somehow.

• Hugs
Reactions: k75, botanormal, neverever and 3 others
Doormat

Doormat

Life is never so bad that it can't get any worse
May 22, 2020
Today is especially bad for me. It's so tempting to take my SN right now. I just keep thinking over and over, on a loop, of who I should be celebrating Christmas with and instead, I'm alone

If you are feeling lonely drop in on Twitter #joinin - might help you feel just a little bit more connected :)

• Hugs
Reactions: ovaltinee99
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Yes, this is my worst Christmas. My mother went crazy and my dad is as sad as me. The only positive thing is my dog: he's always the best.

Sorry you're alone. Well, at least you have us here! :)
Same here.:heart:
My dog is the only thing i care about.
The rest of my family can go fuck themselves selfish bastards.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: k75, botanormal and WornOutLife
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019

I've spent every Christmas and every birthday alone for the last 25 years or so. I hope this was my last Christmas, I don't plan.to see my next birthday.
Same here.
My dog is the only thing i care about.
The rest of my family can go fuck themselves selfish bastards.
It's my first Christmas without my pet, he was 18.5 years. So first xmas in almost 2 decades without him. I can't wait to die, I'm just so scared of actually doing it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, k75, botanormal and 5 others
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
Hugs everyone. Sending love to all of you ♥️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: k75, botanormal, BitterlyAlive_ and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sorry you feel the emptiness.

Yes. I'm sitting here alone. I miss my mum and dad, my family, my dog, my home.
I now live in a strange land, some whacked out dystopian, undiscovered country and I'm not that impressed. I was told the apocalypse would be zombies and shotguns so I planned accordingly. Instead it appears to be sitting on the sofa watching Netflix whist Rome burns in the background.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SmellyRat, k75, botanormal and 3 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
It's my first Christmas without my pet, he was 18.5 years. So first xmas in almost 2 decades without him. I can't wait to die, I'm just so scared of actually doing it.
Yeah my jack russel called Barney died couple of years ago, and i was literally heartbroke after losing him.
I wasn't sad cause he died i was mainly sad cause he suffered from arthritis in his legs for years.
The vet gave him N.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: k75, botanormal, Sinkinshyp and 3 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm so sorry you are grieving. I am right here with you OP, alone. Sitting in my room with my dogs remembering when my son was alive and my younger one was home. Wishing my family didn't live with me because I would down my SN right now... I know I can't keep existing the way I am. sending you hugs OP and everyone else that needs one we're here with you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SmellyRat, k75, botanormal and 1 other person