D

DeathPhysiology45

Aug 14, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm a 20 year old guy, I've been studying in the university for almost two years now. Somehow life has changed a lot in these past two years, I seem to have everything but I feel empty, I always start thinking that life has no sense because you will die sooner or later, no matter what you do, so why do I have to stay here dealing with life If I will die anyway, I don't really care about life now, that's why I'm here, to ask for help. I don't really tolerate pain, and I wouldn't like to make my family deal with the idea that I committed suicide, so I need something that doesn't cause me any pain and also to make it look like an accident or something that just happened.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You may want to move this to the Suicide Discussion forum. Not as many people visit Offtopic.

Reactions: DeathPhysiology45
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through so much. It's not uncommon to experience a realization of your own mortality and feel life is meaningless. I can relate. I hope you're able to find answers in the site's resources/search. I wish you peace with whatever you decide. I personally don't want the stigma of suicide attached to my name, but like you said, we all go at some point. I hope you find the support and information you're looking for. ♡

• Love
Reactions: DeathPhysiology45