• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
Sacrifice the entirety of my physical, mental, and academic wellbeing for years on people who never gave a shit about me beyond what I could do for them. I gave everything, expecting nothing, and instead they gave to me something less than nothing.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I really wish I had a good answer to this. I saw a black beetle on it's back with it's legs kicking in the air on the path today and turned it over onto it's front. That's the best thing I can remember recently.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
I can't give the answer, some friend of mine must have it, because I don't see anything but darkness around me, I can't see anything positive in me

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
I took my therapy skills to the streets. I'm not a therapist, I am somebody who went through therapy.

I have adopted some family members, not legally. They're my cousins. I look out for them and spend time with them, coach them through extreme emotions, teach them the skills I learned, and generally try to pass on what has helped me.

I love them and take care of them, encourage, support, and validate them. They do the same for me. It took a lot of years for me to find people I can bond with, form bonds, and then begin to process the emotions together.

I am for some reason attracted to people who have been given far too much to process, and I help them with that, we become friends--you know. It's not like I could let any of these people go if they were like "now I am mentally tranquil" I would still be a close friend of theirs.

But maybe that's it. I have an excess of empathy and I can read social situations and people, and I've been able to legitimately help about half a dozen individual humans begin to process their trauma, just based on the abilities I was born with plus the education I received in therapy.
I really wish I had a good answer to this. I saw a black beetle on it's back with it's legs kicking in the air on the path today and turned it over onto it's front. That's the best thing I can remember recently.
You have a good heart. Be kind to yourself. There is more good about you. I moved a cicada onto a tree the other day <3
I can't give the answer, some friend of mine must have it, because I don't see anything but darkness around me, I can't see anything positive in me
Have faith in your friends. They're not all hallucinating somebody they like <3

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't know what the greatest thing I've done for others is. It's a lot easier to acknowledge when you've done wrong in comparison to when you do good. It also doesn't help that a lot of people only do good for the sake of feeding their own egos, which in my books means that you didn't really do good for others. Doing good for others means that it has to come from a place of selflessness rather than selfishness. Otherwise, you aren't truly doing what you are doing for others.

Along with that, even small actions can have a huge impact on someone. Something as simple as just being nice can be enough to help someone you may not even know that well, or at all for that matter, have a good day. People seen to put a lot of pressure on themselves to sacrifice everything for everyone or believe that they aren't good because they haven't done some great act of heroism for someone, but in reality even our small actions can make a big difference.

Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Apr 29, 2024
Once in my life, I was trying to help a girl. This girl was suffering from self-harming.
She had numerous horrible scars on her hands, legs, belly and other parts of her body.
Her hands were very horribly abnormal because of these scars.
When I initially met her, she had bandages on both her hands after her last try.
I tried to lift her mood up, I tried to talk to her, I even lived with her for a while.
It tried this for more than a year.
But very soon I realized that self harming was not her only issue.
I would say that self harming was only a result of what she experienced during her whole life.
And I would say that self harming for her was just only a relief of her pain inside.
She was suffering from schizophrenia, depressions, anxieties, sexual abuse from her family member in childhood, bad relations between her dad and mother, bullying from her older brother and also she tried multiple drugs, was addicted also.
I tried all I could do.
I tried to keep her aways from bad members of her family. I tried to keep her away from drugs.
I tried to activize her and find something she would love to do
But I realized I cannot help her, I cannot cure her and she pulls me down also with her.
She also tried to convince me about self harm myself.
I wished her all the best, but I disconnected with her.
I pray for her soul, but I know she tried multiple times CTB before she knew me.
I do not know if she is still alive:'(

I also did few very horrible things in my life...

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Right now the greatest thing I have ever done to help humanity is…literally nothing. Doing nothing is the only way I've been able to prevent myself from doing some things that are bad.

If I CTB that would truly be the best thing I could do to help people because of how evil I am and it would prevent their suffering as well.

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
as has been said before, killing myself would the best thing I'll ever do for others in all honesty

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
An act that is the greatest thing in my eyes could be ordinary in the eyes of another, and vice versa. I know there are exceptions like saving someone from a burning building, but you get me.

Anyway, I haven't done anything great for others but I try to do a lot of small kindnesses for others whenever possible. For example, I offered to switch my seat with someone else in a full train so a couple could sit next to each other. And to carry a stranger's heavy bicycle to the top of the stairs while she carries my light bicycle (she asked). And help pick up someone's fallen groceries off the floor.

But sometimes I'm helpful to the extent that I become someone's doormat, which I try not to be by sometimes purposely not helping someone even when I kind of feel for them.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Volunteering and community service in high school and then an EMT program after college. I shadowed the EMTs and assisted them in order to try out the medical field since my parents wanted me to be a doctor. It wasn't for me though. Way too chaotic and draining. At least I gained some medical knowledge lol

Last edited:
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
I try to do good stuff everyday.
Not killing myself is probably at the top of the list though. Others are the only reason I'm still alive. Love and care about them too much.

I decided a while ago that if I wasn't going to kill myself yet then I should focus on trying to be the greatest person I could (its part of why I chose the career I did). I find myself absently comitting random acts of kindness and just forgetting about them. One of my friends used to call me the good semaritan starting after I told him about almost taking the hit from a car for an old person who was jaywalking without thinking about it lolol.
Trying to be better about doing that with people I like less, but still.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
What would your answer be?
I don't think anything but I just started working at a hotel
One night a girl comes to check in
She didn't know there is a deposit hold
And she didn't have the money
She asked if it could be waived and she just needed a place to sleep for the night
I'm not sure why but I paid for her deposit
She said she was sorry
I told her I'm going to a hard time too so not to worry and just not to go over 100 if she got hungry

• Hugs
Reactions: Zazacosta