wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well. I want to tell you that I am grateful for you. This community is so unique and I am so lucky to have found some incredible people on here. Thank you for being welcoming, for accepting me, and for giving me a place to bring parts of me that will never really be accepted outside of this platform. Being here has extended my life by a few weeks. I joined around the 20th of January and had been lurking before that :p Being on here has made the last 20ish days tolerable. This has allowed me to prepare for my exit better and more gracefully.

Thank you.

I do not think I will write a goodbye thread because I think I need silence in my last days. This might change- I am having a hard time planning even a few hours in advance. I do not have a date yet. I will leave when it feels right. I am almost done with my letters and packing my house. I made an album with a 1000 pictures, made a playlist, compiled grief resources for people to process my suicide etc. I've made a lot of progress. Still need to take care of some finances. There is work to be done. And the closer I get, the quieter I become. So I do not know if I will be as eloquent as I am able to be right now on my last day. I do not know what that will feel like. The process of dying is new and I have no map for it. So, I want you to feel my gratitude and love now while I can still express it.

Now, this is not exactly a goodbye post. It is more of a gratitude post and an update on where I am in my process, while also sharing the possibility that I may not write a goodbye post. When I do leave, it will be with SN- no AE, just some benzos maybe and painkillers.

I wish things were different for all of us- that we never needed to even consider suicide. I wish the world grows to be kinder and more loving so people like us can live with less suffering. None of this is ideal but it is our unfortunate reality-- the more I accept it, I somehow just feel grateful for everything. It isn't all flowers on my end though- there is a ton of pain, anger, frustration, and devastation happening inside me. I am still suffering a lot and am hanging by a thread trying to finish my list so the people that are still alive are hurt a little less by my exit. I do not know what the future looks like for me, I am just trying to live through each minute and finish my list as fast as I can. I might still post here, I may not- I am uncertain. I'm not at my best but do feel free to message me if you want to talk.

I'm so tired. I wish none of us felt this way. But here we are.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life, even if it is through a screen.

I wish for peace, comfort, and joy for all of you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PeacefulStars, x~Sophia~x, NodusTollens and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're so sweet. Thank YOU!! This community has amazing people, just like you! and I'm really glad for it.

I'm sorry to hear you will be leaving this world but I respect your decision.

In case we don't see each other again, I wish you a very safe trip and lots of love and eternal peace.

Take care! :)

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
You're so sweet. Thank YOU!! This community has amazing people, just like you! and I'm really glad for it.

I'm sorry to hear you will be leaving this world but I respect your decision.

In case we don't see each other again, I wish you a very safe trip and lots of love and eternal peace.

Take care! :)
Thank you <3 I really appreciate your engagement on this platform. You really put in work to foster a sense of community here and I am grateful for that. Thank you for your wishes :)

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and botanormal