• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
I'm looking for a grand way of CTB. I thought of hanging from a skyscraper with cut throat, or Kamikaze vest on a empty roundabout. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I don't want to harm others, but make it memorable.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I personally wouldn't try to do this, ctb is very difficult as it is and overcomplicating it will only increase your chances of failure. The methods you suggested also sound brutal to me. For me, I have no interest in what happens after I die as I won't have to experience it. To not hurt someone by ctb, it should be as forgettable as possible so that no one is scarred by it. I hope you make the right decision for yourself.

Reactions: gar3z
justastranger

justastranger

Apr 14, 2023
I understand what you mean, but honestly I'm pretty sure witnessing someone just hanging themselves is pretty traumatizing and memorable for the person who found your body.

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
I'm looking for a grand way of CTB. I thought of hanging from a skyscraper with cut throat, or Kamikaze vest on a empty roundabout. Does anyone have any suggestions?
You could try and learn how to fly a plane for a month and after that you could try hijacking a small plane and do whatever you want with it and well if you're ready to go you could just plument to the groud and die knowing you've done a grand way of ctb

Reactions: CandyK__
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
I think my preferred grandeur way of CTB would be something like igniting the fuse cord of a pipebomb and smoking it like a cuban cigar until my head explodes.

Reactions: LittleJem and CandyK__
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
You could try and learn how to fly a plane for a month and after that you could try hijacking a small plane and do whatever you want with it and well if you're ready to go you could just plument to the groud and die knowing you've done a grand way of ctb

Sky Kng alrdy dd tht tbf

Wht = ur reasn fr a grandiose ctb

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me trying something like that sounds like it could just lead to injuries rather than causing somebody to actually exit this world, I don't get why anyone would want to die in such a way as it sounds risky.

CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
To me trying something like that sounds like it could just lead to injuries rather than causing somebody to actually exit this world, I don't get why anyone would want to die in such a way as it sounds risky.
I personally wouldn't try to do this, ctb is very difficult as it is and overcomplicating it will only increase your chances of failure. The methods you suggested also sound brutal to me. For me, I have no interest in what happens after I die as I won't have to experience it. To not hurt someone by ctb, it should be as forgettable as possible so that no one is scarred by it. I hope you make the right decision for yourself.
I understand what you mean, but honestly I'm pretty sure witnessing someone just hanging themselves is pretty traumatizing and memorable for the person who found your body.
While true, I made this mostly as a way taking my mind of actual deed. By idealization and presenting is as something extremely grand, for some reason my mind separates it from possible reality, which helps me push dark thoughts. The crazier, the more brutal idea I imagine, the more likely it is to only stay in my head, and not transcend to reality. When I feel everything is planned, and there exists and image of this in my head, the safer I feel. I don't know why