• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Foryoublue

May 19, 2018
So my cat is dying and I'm taking him to the vet on Monday to be euthanized. I'm so angry that he gets this humane way out of existence and I don't. I've been fantasizing about trying to quickly grab the vial of whatever they are going to inject him with and making a mad dash out of the office to inject it into myself but I feel like there's no guarantee it will be a lethal dose for me and then the police will get me. But still it's damn tempting...

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
You should be relieved that at least your cat doesn't need to suffer for no reason whatsoever anymore. Be happy for him, and sad for losing him. Angry? Please.

Reactions: Kira, Gumby, anna and 1 other person
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
In my experience, that solution is unsterile and they reuse the needles. So that solution is going to be full of the blood of lots of sick animals. Have fun with that.

Reactions: Foryoublue and Tiburcio
F

Foryoublue

May 19, 2018
I am sad and happy for him don't get me wrong, I shed a tear as I type, but that doesn't change my anger at the institutions that have trapped me in this existence and made me suffer just because I'm too stupid to come up with a reliable and painless method.

Reactions: Wrennie and NoDream
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
To expand on my earlier post: I had to have a cat euthanized due to feline leukemia and stayed with him for the procedure. The bottle (which at the time I just observed as a big bottle of blue liquid which looked like the blue shit barbers put combs in, but I now recognize as unsterile pentobarbital dyed blue to identify it as such) had lots of syringes stuck in it of various sizes, with needles of various gauges. This is obviously for the different sizes of animals being put down. It first struck me as kind of haphazard until I realized there's no point in sterility when it's a lethal injection. After he had injected my cat, the needle went straight back in the bottle, and I remember seeing blood mix into the fluid in a purple tinge.

So, if you're back in the lethal injection room and you happen to have a moment alone, you might do well to search the cabinet for a new bottle, but I wouldn't bother with the one currently being used.

One final note: the injection worked incredibly fast. Little Yoda caught the little kitty bus quickly and peacefully. We should all be so lucky.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, dhk96, Kira and 2 others
F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
Anyways...you can't die injecting yourself N. You'll pass out before enough of it is in your blood.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
You can drink it, just like the N you buy from A.

F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
1. Managing to grab a bottle from the vet (Assuming it's not half full).
2. Escaping far enough without others chasing and catching you.
3. Finding a secure hide out where no one will find you for about 30 minutes to few hours.
4. Counting on the amount to be lethal.

Sounds like fiction to me, but I suppose it's better fantasizing than focusing on one's reality.

Reactions: dhk96
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Your cat weighs a whole lot less than you so the dose won't have much of an effect on a human.

Reactions: wait