• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pantherfeast1999

pantherfeast1999

Aug 27, 2018
I know how to access the Dark Web but can somebody please explain the whole GPG key and what steps to take? I'm sorry, I just have no idea what it is or how to use it.

Also, if I order illegal drugs from there, will the homeowner of the delivery address get in trouble after I CTB? What about if I literally destroy my computer so there's no trace of the purchase?

Reactions: Aragon, Tiburcio and lv-gras
N

nitz

Aug 29, 2018
I think you mean pgp key, all what you need is on the deepdotweb.com site. What you want order?

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals and Tiburcio
pantherfeast1999

pantherfeast1999

Aug 27, 2018
I think you mean pgp key, all what you need is on the deepdotweb.com site. What you want order?
Oxycodone and Xanax

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Drugs are decriminalized in Portugal.
makes sense... its too expensive to catch all users and put them into prison. They need help and not punishment.
But there are still restrictions like the amount of the drug u have in your pocket and dealing is also illegal, right?

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
makes sense... its too expensive to catch all users and put them into prison. They need help and not punishment.
But there are still restrictions like the amount of the drug u have in your pocket and dealing is also illegal, right?
From what i know, the amount is for sure restricted.