• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I just got prescribed 25mg promethazine (Phenergan)
What is the most damage 28 tablets could cause to me? Should I just save them until I have around 60 or are they just a crappy CTB method and I should just stick to something known to be fatal?
Originally I had lots of diazepam that I took from my mum house but I no longer have access to her medication.
I also have a bathtub in my flat so theoretically I could take them and try the blackout method underwater as well. Any advice I'm thankful.

untimelydemise

untimelydemise

Jan 20, 2021
death is rare with rhis drug. its an antihistamime uses for hayfever etc and is drowsy as a side effect

• Aww..
Reactions: Octavina
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I had a quick look and didn't see anything about people dying from it. It seems the most common side effect of overdose is delirium. It seems you should best use it as prescribed, to help your sleep.

• Aww..
Reactions: Octavina and Lost_the_will2_live
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I have this on prescription for my insomnia too. Makes my mouth proper dry

Reactions: Octavina
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I had a quick look and didn't see anything about people dying from it. It seems the most common side effect of overdose is delirium. It seems you should best use it as prescribed, to help your sleep.
I wish it would kill me. I am disappointed but thank you for informing me.

Reactions: Silver