• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018
Hello guys!

First, I am new here to Sanction Suicide. I just created this account because I found out the subbreddit no longer exists, which saddened me when it did, even though I contributed nothing.

& it looks like it had been banned for awhile, nonetheless I read many posts there since I finally found a site where people who were also sad or bored with their life or existence can project it at least to others while alive but I'm glad I did find it since I also have been questioning for years now
why Im here on planet Earth? Because of my parents giving birth to me? To just wake up & live? To work? To go to college? To reproduce? That's it?
So pointless to ask these questions but what else can I do? Answer them for myself? Ha Ha I don't know anything.

Please feel free to message me whether I have broken any rules or posted any content that shouldn't be here for this post.

Okay well after I realized the proclaimed "seller" had scammed a big chunk of my money I had been saving up for awhile for catching the bus. I felt extremely furious for not receiving what I had thought I would get after sending my own money to this dude for my Cyanide capsules to come. I actually believed this douche bag was preparing the capsules to send me behind the scenes for security, but now that I think of it...the scammer did absolutely nothing but wait and reply to my messages 'til I gave the money and BAAAM slammed the door hard right on my face never replying to my messages about the Cyanide ever again.

What a real backstabber. Yes I know. I'm the only true idiot here who should have seen what was about to happen but I was so desperate to CTB because for me even after graduating high school? Then what to do? Work for the entire life to my death? A Life like that wasn't even closely worth living. No purpose, no destiny, just no meaning at all.

Sorry but I'd rather ingest the poisonous capsules & die as a happy coward now than to live 'til I'm 70+ with health issues knowing this whole time there was nothing I was truly living for while existing on this world.b

Son of a bitch I really thought this dude was a real seller who made & sold Cyanide to people because he was a pro assisted suicide type of guy like me and some of you guys but guess not. I was so close to CTBing but now I feel even worse
in terms of emptiness & guilt.

Guys pleeeeeeeeeeease take caution when attempting to buy poisons either here on the clear net or from any other shady deep web market "seller" that's out there.

Always ask for pictures first before sending the cash $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have never imagined such a person to become this low by scamming even the depressed and existential

but yet this is another example of what fuels my misanthropy and antinatalism to this day towards the evil things humans choose to do to other humans. Money lickers. Every scammer is one.
I wish I was born in heaven, i wouldn't have tp feel so void of purpose if I was but we're all born here on Earth.

I bless all of you here for reading my post, whether you're new or old from the subreddit, I know i may have left details you wanted to know so please feel free to ask.

This happened months ago but Im still at a loss what to do now.
Please if any one has a suggestion that could help me in this situation or simply make me feel less bitter I'd love to hear it I really would.

I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018
On the plus side you can buy sodium nitrite for $10 a kg.

Wha- A Kilo for just ten bucks?!?

Damn the scammer was charging me for only a couple hundred milligrams for his imaginary Cyanide :(

Please DM me any more information about where to buy this Sodium Nitrate and I'll make sure the stuff is legit beforehand.

EDIT: Whoops I just searched this & thought obtaining Sodium Nitrate was illegal like Cyanida hahaha thank you for the suggestion

Last edited:
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Wha- A Kilo for just ten bucks?!?

Damn the scammer was charging me for only a couple hundred milligrams for his imaginary Cyanide :(

Please DM me any more information about where to buy this Sodium Nitrate and I'll make sure the stuff is legit beforehand.

EDIT: Whoops I just searched this & thought obtaining Sodium Nitrate was illegal like Cyanida hahaha thank you for the suggestion
Do NOT buy Sodium Nitrate if you intend to kill yourself with it. The correct chemical is Sodium Nitrite.

I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018
Do NOT buy Sodium Nitrate if you intend to kill yourself with it. The correct chemical is Sodium Nitrite.

Oh crap I spelled it that word wrong twice by mistake. Thanks for your correction.

EDIT: This reply was made before I even learned there was a chemical formula difference the two similar sounding nitrogen components

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hello guys!

First, I am new here to Sanction Suicide. I just created this account because I found out the subbreddit no longer exists, which saddened me when it did, even though I contributed nothing.

& it looks like it had been banned for awhile, nonetheless I read many posts there since I finally found a site where people who were also sad or bored with their life or existence can project it at least to others while alive but I'm glad I did find it since I also have been questioning for years now
why Im here on planet Earth? Because of my parents giving birth to me? To just wake up & live? To work? To go to college? To reproduce? That's it?
So pointless to ask these questions but what else can I do? Answer them for myself? Ha Ha I don't know anything.

Please feel free to message me whether I have broken any rules or posted any content that shouldn't be here for this post.

Okay well after I realized the proclaimed "seller" had scammed a big chunk of my money I had been saving up for awhile for catching the bus. I felt extremely furious for not receiving what I had thought I would get after sending my own money to this dude for my Cyanide capsules to come. I actually believed this douche bag was preparing the capsules to send me behind the scenes for security, but now that I think of it...the scammer did absolutely nothing but wait and reply to my messages 'til I gave the money and BAAAM slammed the door hard right on my face never replying to my messages about the Cyanide ever again.

What a real backstabber. Yes I know. I'm the only true idiot here who should have seen what was about to happen but I was so desperate to CTB because for me even after graduating high school? Then what to do? Work for the entire life to my death? A Life like that wasn't even closely worth living. No purpose, no destiny, just no meaning at all.

Sorry but I'd rather ingest the poisonous capsules & die as a happy coward now than to live 'til I'm 70+ with health issues knowing this whole time there was nothing I was truly living for while existing on this world.b

Son of a bitch I really thought this dude was a real seller who made & sold Cyanide to people because he was a pro assisted suicide type of guy like me and some of you guys but guess not. I was so close to CTBing but now I feel even worse
in terms of emptiness & guilt.

Guys pleeeeeeeeeeease take caution when attempting to buy poisons either here on the clear net or from any other shady deep web market "seller" that's out there.

Always ask for pictures first before sending the cash $$$$!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have never imagined such a person to become this low by scamming even the depressed and existential

but yet this is another example of what fuels my misanthropy and antinatalism to this day towards the evil things humans choose to do to other humans. Money lickers. Every scammer is one.
I wish I was born in heaven, i wouldn't have tp feel so void of purpose if I was but we're all born here on Earth.

I bless all of you here for reading my post, whether you're new or old from the subreddit, I know i may have left details you wanted to know so please feel free to ask.

This happened months ago but Im still at a loss what to do now.
Please if any one has a suggestion that could help me in this situation or simply make me feel less bitter I'd love to hear it I really would.

Uh, just curious... where did you find someone claiming to sell cyanide? The darknet markets?

I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018
Uh, just curious... where did you find someone claiming to sell cyanide? The darknet markets?

Yes, I did find & contact several vendors on the deep web, but that was later after getting scammed b/c I wanted to try alternatives just a few more times before giving up entirely. Didn't get scammed while there but those vendors charged hundreds more of what I scammed (being $300) for only one gram. It wasn't worth getting scammed twice.

At first, when I was feeling very shallow I decided to type "How to buy Potassium Cyanide online" in google search, somewhere along those lines anyway.

After scrolling through a few sites with no luck I found out someone from that Quora.com site (where people ask questions to see if any person can provide an answer) had the same question as mine but he didn't specify the purpose. I was glad that there was a resource at first buuuut it wasn't reliable.

So feeling determined I looked through what the answers were for this person's questions and just realizing after I've been scammed several people were providing their emails with shilling upvotes as a way to back up their false legacy of being a seller for this dangerous poison.

I thought those upvotes were legit and fairly deserved.
Is there an entire network of shilling accounts working with scammers in Quora? Or did they create all those fake accounts for the purpose of upvoting scammers only? Damn it, should have though of that beforehand ;_;

Anyways people were providing ridiculous lists of what they claimed to sell, including Cyanide. I bet none of them were actually sold anything because they all seemed like so baitish. Some may claim they are very serious chemical suppliers or chemists willing to make the product for you after payment. I was naive to fall for this scam when several different accounts were saying this one dude was the best vendor to contact because their "product arrived quickly & discrete". Lost a couple hundred and the rest is history. The moral of the story is to never trust Quora when looking to buy poisons to end your life lol

But at least I still get to keep my conscious. Seriously I don't comprehend how these &@#% riders can do what they do to people online and not feel anything for the victim. Not one drop of guilt was ever shead the entire time this conversation was happening between me & the scammer I bet. It was just the pure selfishness for money. Remember be vigilante & don't surf the net foolishly like I was.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533