• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
My SN finally arrived. I literally have none of the other medications recommended for it, but I might just give it a shot without them. Just worried about not having an AE. Not sure when i'll try it, but i'll try to let you all know and what it feels like.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Lucky you, I looked up where to buy SN and it seems a few vendors are selling it. The guides for SN here highly recommend taking AE's and I would get them if I were you. I'm planning to go my doctor with an excuse to prescribe me with meto

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Congrats, if you use it I hope it's peaceful and you find peace

• Love
Reactions: currylover
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
Congratulation, I hope that it works for you even without all the extra medicine

• Love
Reactions: currylover
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Wow it must feel like such a relief to have your SN. It is certainly possible to CTB without the additional pharmacy recommended in Stans guide however at the very least I would really consider asking your GP for an AE for reasons I don't need to preach about. I'm sorry it has come to this but I understand and wish you all the best in your journey. I'm planning to take SN as well so you never know we may end up in some SN after party together haha - only kiddin. Take care, always happy to talk

C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
Thanks all for the well wishes. I already have diagnosed GI tract issues/nausea but the doctor still wont prescribe the right kind of AE even when i'm genuinely having issues, so it's a futile effort to get them. I would feel so much better if I did have them.
Also, I am in the USA and got the SN off a popular, legal website.
Did you also have a surreal feeling holding it? I remember I was a bit jarred because I had physical proof of my suicidal ideation.
It was such a relief to have it! Like I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.

flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
I agree it is comforting just knowing you have a way out, I feel the same way. I would really recommend holding off until you can get the extra things, though. there is a much higher chance of failure without them, and causing unnecessary pain/stress to yourself. an acid reducer, at the very least.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Thanks all for the well wishes. I already have diagnosed GI tract issues/nausea but the doctor still wont prescribe the right kind of AE even when i'm genuinely having issues, so it's a futile effort to get them. I would feel so much better if I did have them.
Also, I am in the USA and got the SN off a popular, legal website.

It was such a relief to have it! Like I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.
Oh no that sucks that your Doctor won't prescribe the right time of AE. I'm in the UK and I'm prescribed an antipsychotic that will work as an AE so afraid I don't have many suggestions as I don't know much about getting things from within and imported to the US. Funny isn't it how it can be so easy to source one thing but not another. Glad you have access to that lovely popular legal site where you are. I wonder whether there are any dream countries out there where it is both easy to obtain the SN and all the other ingredients.

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I don't think there is a dream country. I think either you can get SN easily or the anti-sickness medication. Not both

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
My SN finally arrived. I literally have none of the other medications recommended for it, but I might just give it a shot without them. Just worried about not having an AE. Not sure when i'll try it, but i'll try to let you all know and what it feels like.
what is AE

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Congrats, don't feel pressured to do it soon because you got it now. It's all good, it arrived it and it's safe with you. Now you have a safety net:) you'll know when it feels right just don't rush it please
what is AE
Anti emetics
I don't think there is a dream country. I think either you can get SN easily or the anti-sickness medication. Not both
Somewhere you can't get both and even if there's a country where you can get both easily it still doesn't mean it's perfect. No country is perfect, every is corrupted

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I mean dream as in the best for ctbing with SN