• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020
Hi all,

I've received my SN ordered online. The amount I bought is a total overkill, but it's really cheap here and the shipping costs were the same as for smaller amounts.
Also got a prescription for some extra benzos (Alprazolam), just need to buy it at the pharmacy. I do have enough though.
I have only 12 pills of Meto but that should be more than enough for a stat dose ( 3 pills).
So feeling pretty cool about it all, I have all I need. I originally planned to ctb in February 2021 but my personal situation is getting worse, might decide to do it already in 2020, but not this nor next month for sure.
Any thoughts, comments? Please reply, thanks!

Reactions: ebt88, Joey, Deleted member 19276 and 3 others
Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020
I have my SN and My Meto too. I just wonder how long will those stay good for ? I wish i could stop making excuses and just do it while i have the opportunity to do it. Don't want my Meto or SN to expire .

Don't you have an expiration date on both? If you store them properly (cool, dry and dark place) they should be still fine to use for few months after the expiration date. On the other hand I wouldn't risk counting on that too much.

Reactions: theboiwhostilllived, Deleted member 19276 and maru.
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
The pressure is off,love. You have your kit at the ready. Go whenever you choose,or not.

Reactions: jessica22, Red, maru. and 2 others
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Good to see you are ready for what you decide! I wish some benzos :love:

• Hugs
Reactions: Angina, Deleted member 19276, maru. and 1 other person
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Hope this makes you feel more safe, and that if it comes down to it, brings you peace.

• Love
Reactions: jessica22, Deleted member 19276, Angina and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hey, when the time comes... Know that you will get nothing but understanding and even support from me. I am sorry that it's going that way for nearly all of us... The CTB route for conclusion. SN sounds like a secure method without a doubt.
I still need to do my proper research for it. Don't wanna mix something wrong and all of that. If my attempt, which is lame I know, of using a partial hanging to call the quits fails, then... It will be SN time.
Anyway, I wanted to tell you something via the messenger, if you happen to leave this World before me I mean, then I have something in mind. :)
I sometimes feel like I won't make it through 2020, but we shall see.

Reactions: jessica22 and Angina
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
This year has been generally awful for everyone so I know everyone understands you wanting to bring the date forward.

How long did it take for your SN to be delivered?

You set a date whenever you feel is right for you. We will support you every step of the way no matter what you decide to do. :hug:

Reactions: Angina and Deleted member 19276
Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020
This year has been generally awful for everyone so I know everyone understands you wanting to bring the date forward.

How long did it take for your SN to be delivered?

You set a date whenever you feel is right for you. We will support you every step of the way no matter what you decide to do. :hug:

It was a very quick delivery with no problems at all.
Thank you for your support!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Zappfe lover and Sinai Silence