brownbear

brownbear

Aug 27, 2023
Literally received my SN safe and soundly TODAY and my mother found it. I didnt even have the opportunity to open the package. Im desperate, everyone is threatening to send me to an institution. Considering impulsively hanging myself in the next hour.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hevlalab, AloneInCollege, betternever2havbeen and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is just so inhumane, I hate how we exist in a world where suicidal people are treat like criminals, those people really shouldn't have any right to do that. People who want to make existence into a prison where one has to struggle so much to escape on their own terms really disgust me.

• Love
Reactions: AloneInCollege, lavender143once and brownbear
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Is the SN that pops up on Amazon the same shit that'll make you CTB? I was thinking of buying some but it cant be that easy to get can it? You dont need a vendor or anything??
Literally received my SN safe and soundly TODAY and my mother found it. I didnt even have the opportunity to open the package. Im desperate, everyone is threatening to send me to an institution. Considering impulsively hanging myself in the next hour.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
So sorry, BB, every good wish whatever you have to do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AnonGermany and brownbear
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Is the SN that pops up on Amazon the same shit that'll make you CTB? I was thinking of buying some but it cant be that easy to get can it? You dont need a vendor or anything??

The SN we need won't "pop up" on Amazon or any accessible sales platform in the UK, USA or Canada I'm afraid. It's really challenging to obtain, sources are scarce and the very few people who manage to access a source tend to keep it confidential to avoid unwelcome visits from the authorities to themselves or the supplier.

• Love
Reactions: brownbear
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
that happened to me last year a couple of months after i received my package: my mother found it and hid it from me.

but, fortunately, i found where it is just 2 weeks ago.

calm down a bit and do not act impulsively because of that. are you able to search for it in your house? or maybe you can get another

Reactions: SVEN
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
The SN we need won't "pop up" on Amazon or any accessible sales platform in the UK, USA or Canada I'm afraid. It's really challenging to obtain, sources are scarce and the very few people who manage to access a source tend to keep it confidential to avoid unwelcome visits from the authorities to themselves or the supplier.
I knew something was up, and that it still couldnt be that easy to obtain given what its known for. The way they were making it seem is like you can buy just anywhere online and it'll work.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I knew something was up, and that it still couldnt be that easy to obtain given what its known for. The way they were making it seem is like you can buy just anywhere online and it'll work.
Once you've read a few SN threads you'll get a better picture of the procedure suggested to follow, should you ever manage to acquire any. It's nowhere near as straightforward as just stirring some powder into water, drinking it and going to sleep, sorry.

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
How did she even know what it was though? I know it's been in the media a bit, but not so much that everyone would've seen it or paid attention and known what it was? Sorry you are going through this, I hope everyone calms down. I understand how you must be feeling but definitely don't do anything impulsive.

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
Once you've read a few SN threads you'll get a better picture of the procedure suggested to follow, should you ever manage to acquire any. It's nowhere near as straightforward as just stirring some powder into water, drinking it and going to sleep, sorry.
I know there are some procedures beforehand and so, but at the same time it's very dangerous and no one should try to just "test" it by tasting a bit, to get an idea of how it might feel.
Heard of people who did that, and could go really wrong. Anyway, I think it's a good chance to die of it, especially with empty stomach, without all these other pills

brownbear

brownbear

Aug 27, 2023
that happened to me last year a couple of months after i received my package: my mother found it and hid it from me.

but, fortunately, i found where it is just 2 weeks ago.

calm down a bit and do not act impulsively because of that. are you able to search for it in your house? or maybe you can get another
Thank you so much for your concern, things are settled now.
How did she even know what it was though? I know it's been in the media a bit, but not so much that everyone would've seen it or paid attention and known what it was? Sorry you are going through this, I hope everyone calms down. I understand how you must be feeling but definitely don't do anything impulsive.
Thank you for your kind words, i feel better now. She didnt know what it was but was suspicious because she knows about my suicidal ideation and there literally was a huge red warning printed on the package. She only found out later what it was