hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Another update I guess.

My SN package finally came. It's hard to describe the situation, but basically my parents found out that a package came, but didn't figure out that it was SN. It was the closest call ever.
Later today though my parents also found this website (2nd time). I was able to make something up so they let me off the hook, but in the middle of arguing my only personal computer got snapped.
Currently I don't really have the funds to get a new one, nor do I think it would make sense since I'm planning to ctb in less than a month. I'm now just using a different device, but I have to be cautious since it's monitored now.

In short i won't be able to be on this website as much as I usually am, but I'll try.
I have my SN finally though. Very greatuful for that, freedom is finally possible :)
Im planning to ctb on the 1st (January), and I'll still try to post a goodbye thread then.

Thank you to everyone who has made this site how it is now. After 10 attempts I finally feel like I might actually get peace.. thank you :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: idkwhytbh, natthebrat, gbi2 and 15 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Be careful and protect your SN. Let nobody ruin your plan if this is your true desire. I'm glad they didn't take your SN! Good luck with your plan.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, gbi2 and Deleted member 65988
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Everyone is planning to exit in early January... I guess a lot of us are planning to go after the holidays.

I hope I get to wish you farewell in your goodbye thread ❤️❤️

That sucks your device got snapped :(

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Be careful and protect your SN. Let nobody ruin your plan if this is your true desire. I'm glad they didn't take your SN! Good luck with your plan.
Agreed, this is something to safe guard and not let anyone else get their hands on it and figure out what it's for.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, Praestat_Mori and user2394857
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Can you use a VPN or Tor? If you're worried and your SN is unsealed because it's tested, you could try to put some in a separate jar. In case it gets confiscated or you fail, you'd have a back up.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved to have the SN, I find it cruel how other people wish to take away the comfort of a reliable exit from this existence. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye