S

seriouslyeffitall

Aug 24, 2023
The plan is to experiment with them e.g., time to pass out at various doses with and without alcohol and use that data to make an informed decision regarding methods. If it works as as I hope, I may Aaron Carter. We shall see. Charcoal has let me down too much

Reactions: Stormy Raine and TheGoodGuy
S

seriouslyeffitall

Aug 24, 2023
The plan is to experiment with them e.g., time to pass out at various doses with and without alcohol and use that data to make an informed decision regarding methods. If it works as as I hope, I may Aaron Carter. We shall see. Charcoal has let me down too much
Update: a decent amount of wine with my prescribed dosage has me feeling like the best I've ever felt. I've never been this relaxed with so little noise in my head ever. I think I'm in love.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Lucky. I asked my shrink last week for them since I am allergic to my current meds and since benzos is the only thing that worked 100% on my anxiety with no side effect but I wasn't allowed to get it since our goverment deems it too addictive :(

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I have taken a few extra benzos and never anything happened but I just fell asleep. I even tried snorting them in desperation and same effect.

S

seriouslyeffitall

Aug 24, 2023
Update: a decent amount of wine with my prescribed dosage has me feeling like the best I've ever felt. I've never been this relaxed with so little noise in my head ever. I think I'm in love.
Day 2: benzos have zero sedative effect. Bummed. More wine than last night. Seems little depression to CNS. I will attempt tomorrow without booze and see if it affects it even though pharmacologically wine should have intensified the effects.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Day 2: benzos have zero sedative effect. Bummed. More wine than last night. Seems little depression to CNS. I will attempt tomorrow without booze and see if it affects it even though pharmacologically wine should have intensified the effects.
The first time you try anything is usually the best. Especially since you have no prior expectations. Be careful too, your can build up a tolerance quote quickly. And then it's not and much fun :( Definitely experiment but make sure not to let your tolerance get too high. Play around for a few more days and then take a break for a few days. If you have any weed that's also fun to add in the mix. Have fun! Best wishes, bb

S

seriouslyeffitall

Aug 24, 2023
The first time you try anything is usually the best. Especially since you have no prior expectations. Be careful too, your can build up a tolerance quote quickly. And then it's not and much fun :( Definitely experiment but make sure not to let your tolerance get too high. Play around for a few more days and then take a break for a few days. If you have any weed that's also fun to add in the mix. Have fun! Best wishes, bb
I do have weed. I might take a lower dose tomorrow and get high and see how it goes. Thanks, bb.