H

howunfortunateforme

Student
Oct 2, 2024
Pcp just put in order for meto! Wow i am shocked. So waiting on sn and then it's go time. Im sad and scared bc i don't want to leave my kids but can't live like this on 5 hours of sleep bad vision aches and pains inability to enjoy life…what a tragedy bc I had it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: GalacticWarrior777
L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Pcp just put in order for meto! Wow i am shocked. So waiting on sn and then it's go time. Im sad and scared bc i don't want to leave my kids but can't live like this on 5 hours of sleep bad vision aches and pains inability to enjoy life…what a tragedy bc I had it all.
Where did you end up getting it if I may ask? Happy for you!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered a lot, existence is just too cruel to me but anyway I wish you the best.

H

howunfortunateforme

Student
Oct 2, 2024
Where did you end up getting it if I may ask? Happy for you!
From my pcp lol. Reglan started this whole mess and now im finishing with it ironic really
It really sounds like you've suffered a lot, existence is just too cruel to me but anyway I wish you the best.
Thank you. It's been more than one person could probably endure, feeling like you are going through chemo, Insomnia, compromised visión and walking, pain, mental changes since psch med damage, hard time moving, dizziness, weird mouth movements (Td) akathisia, inability to enjoy anything, can't work out, golf, tennis, run, travel, read a book, watch a snow, take a nap, run around with my kids/ after a year and a half it's time

Last edited:
Reactions: LostSoul1965
L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
From my pcp lol. Reglan started this whole mess and now im finishing with it ironic really

Thank you. It's been more than one person could probably endure, feeling like you are going through chemo, Insomnia, compromised visión and walking, pain, mental changes since psch med damage, hard time moving, dizziness, weird mouth movements (Td) akathisia, inability to enjoy anything, can't work out, golf, tennis, run, travel, read a book, watch a snow, take a nap, run around with my kids/ after a year and a half it's time
What happened with Reglan if if you don't mind sharing?

H

howunfortunateforme

Student
Oct 2, 2024
Panic attack, insomnia, depression, suicidal thoughts, rocking pacing. Then they thought i was crazy instead of ativan and benydryl they gave me lexapro and seroquel which gave me visual snow syndrome and more Insomnia

• Wow
Reactions: LostSoul1965