H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Love this euphoria out of nowhere! I almost finished my testament, note.
Listening to music at full blast, no need for sleep. Hope this lasts till ctb.

Any ideas how to hide hypomania?

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos and Beeper
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
As you are likely aware, hypomania can lead to impulsive decisions.

I know if feels great, but are you sure you want to hide it rather than treat it with some medication?

My life was recently destroyed by a manic episode, so I am just thinking about the situation. In hindsight I wish I got treatment before it turned into full-blown mania.

If you want to hide it, keep the music volume down and limit interaction with other people.

H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
As you are likely aware, hypomania can lead to impulsive decisions.

I know if feels great, but are you sure you want to hide it rather than treat it with some medication?

My life was recently destroyed by a manic episode, so I am just thinking about the situation. In hindsight I wish I got treatment before it turned into full-blown mania.

If you want to hide it, keep the music volume down and limit interaction with other people.
Point is I was going to ctb when feeling normal. After my preparation went smoothly it triggered this. This means that im gonna leave while being over the moon at the same time. Im going to direct my own funreal though note. I feel really good before the ending and thats what really matters: happiness before death.
I think its better to leave euphoric than sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Beeper