terminalending

terminalending

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I never bought from IC, but I had the tab open. I had filled out everything including address and name and all that, but I never placed an order. Police came yesterday and I was taken to the ER. Managed to talk them out of making me stay overnight but I went home at 1.30am. They came at like 10pm. They were pretty easy going and nice in my experience. But I was not expecting their visit at all, so just be aware!

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Deathisbetter, meowmeowkitty and 24 others
M

mousepadkeyboard223

Dec 24, 2022
i didn't know they take note of address and name and stuff if you fill it in but dont even order??? i thought i was safe

Reactions: terminalending
terminalending

terminalending

Student
Feb 18, 2023
i didn't know they take note of address and name and stuff if you fill it in but dont even order??? i thought i was safe
i thought i was too! it was such a shock. just be ware!

Reactions: justanotherloser and mousepadkeyboard223
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Maybe your family member or friends checked your PC and called the police ???

terminalending

terminalending

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Maybe your family member or friends checked your PC and called the police ???
no no, they were equally shocked about it. besides, no one has access to my computer anyhow.

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
So now they're going for people who didn't even order? Fucking scum.

Anyways, I see two possibilities: your address was saved during checkout and that's what Shopify gave to the police, or they gave your IP address and the police asked your ISP who owns it.

• Informative
Reactions: newave3, Deathisbetter, lachrymost and 11 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Whoever thought it wise to send someone to ER for having a tab open is so nuts, they should probably be sent to ER.

Sorry to hear you had to go through that. It's a new low from law enforcement.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: gardenfairy, kitty_kat, Opichi and 10 others
nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
From all the other IC posts, it's safe to say IC is a honeypot for suicidal people buying SN.

• Informative
Reactions: meowmeowkitty, montimoo and Meursault4
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This is surprising. I'm so sorry you went through this. I wouldn't have thought information was saved unless you placed an order but I've forgetten now- did we have to create an account initially? I know KL is involved with other sites too and people got visits who bought things like regulators (for inert gas method.) Did that apply to you? Does seem to suggest that they got the personal information from IC- rather than Paypal etc. Still- doesn't necessarily mean he handed it over willingly I suppose. What a horrible shock though- I'm sorry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: terminalending and rationaltake
poa.alpina

poa.alpina

i'm a grass!
Mar 11, 2023
What the...
Now even viewing products is dangerous, amazing.
It's so insane. Some people seem to get enjoyment out of ruining our lives even further. In the name of righteous help, of course! Imagine being so selfish to not only force others to suffer, but also cause even more trouble.
Empathy is a lie. Some concepts are so alien to us, we will never understand them. And maybe that's the cause. They think they do good because they have no way of grasping this concept and don't understand they do only harm.

Reactions: lachrymost, Unending, Pidgeons_Sparrows and 6 others
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023

Anyways, I see two possibilities: your address was saved during checkout and that's what Shopify gave to the police, or they gave your IP address and the police asked your ISP who owns it.
Both sounding equally horrible unjust & unnecessary going after people who are struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts for a paycheck wow plus SN is legal to purchase and own. I would go with your option 1 . It wouldn't be option 2 because ISPs have strict data retention laws this is why the FBI has go to a third-party to buy the data Sadly I didn't follow my own guide and filled this information out with my real identity I hope I don't get a visit by LE but idc I will talk my way out of it with no worries I hate pro -lifers the feds ,fbi hsi all of them they can go to hell

Last edited:
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Wtf

What country?

F

FuneralGrey

Oct 12, 2022
I'm sorry you had to go through this.

To avoid widespread panic and provide some clarity: if I recall correctly, IC operated with Shopify. When you enter all your information as you go to check out from Shopify, that information gets saved along with the contents of your basket. If you've ever changed your mind mid-way through an order and gotten an email a few days later that says you forgot something in your basket (often offering you a discount code if you finish making your purchase), that's why.

I'm not sure if your "check" came later because maybe that information isn't as easily accessible since you didn't make a purchase, but for people who are worried, they're not just tracking you based off IP address or because you browsed the site. It sounds like you were most of the way through making a purchase, so your information would have been recorded from that.

• Informative
Reactions: lachrymost, Lostandlooking, Cathy Ames and 4 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I wouldn't call them nice if they forced you to the ER.

• Yay!
Reactions: kitty_kat, Elan123, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
But didn't you make a post last week saying that you ordered SN. I don't think that it's safe to order SN with all the police wanting to leave people with no choice but to resort to risky and brutal methods. It's so disgusting how this society is so anti-suicide, I bet that many of the people who wanted to remove the option of SN will someday regret it.

But anyway, to me it's inhumane to treat suicidal people like criminals, not everyone wants to be tortured by old age anyway, I think it's irrational to want to suffer, wanting to plan a reliable way to die is perfectly logical to me, those people are seriously insane wanting to lock people up in psych wards just because they've planned a way to exit.

Reactions: Deathisbetter, SVEN, Passersby and 2 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Police can't transport you to the ER in America unless you agree.

Which country are you in? Did you inform them that you needed to go to the hospital or that you were suicidal?

Reactions: Elan123, uniqueusername39, Source Energy and 1 other person
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
I did the same 2/3 months ago 🧍🏻‍♀️ I hope they don't do that in my country cause I have SN now from another source so they'd have to fight me to take it away from me

Reactions: Deathisbetter and terminalending
terminalending

terminalending

Student
Feb 18, 2023

oh, that does make sense. thank you!
Whoever thought it wise to send someone to ER for having a tab open is so nuts, they should probably be sent to ER.

Sorry to hear you had to go through that. It's a new low from law enforcement.
right! it was shocking but i managed. thank you so much:heart:
This is surprising. I'm so sorry you went through this. I wouldn't have thought information was saved unless you placed an order but I've forgetten now- did we have to create an account initially? I know KL is involved with other sites too and people got visits who bought things like regulators (for inert gas method.) Did that apply to you? Does seem to suggest that they got the personal information from IC- rather than Paypal etc. Still- doesn't necessarily mean he handed it over willingly I suppose. What a horrible shock though- I'm sorry.
I think I had an account and I didn't buy anything of IC beforehand. This was in feburary so my memory is vague. But thank you:heart:
Wtf

What country?
UK! England, specifically.
I'm sorry you had to go through this.

To avoid widespread panic and provide some clarity: if I recall correctly, IC operated with Shopify. When you enter all your information as you go to check out from Shopify, that information gets saved along with the contents of your basket. If you've ever changed your mind mid-way through an order and gotten an email a few days later that says you forgot something in your basket (often offering you a discount code if you finish making your purchase), that's why.

I'm not sure if your "check" came later because maybe that information isn't as easily accessible since you didn't make a purchase, but for people who are worried, they're not just tracking you based off IP address or because you browsed the site. It sounds like you were most of the way through making a purchase, so your information would have been recorded from that.
Yes! I did get such emails! So that makes it all make sense. Still, it is shocking.
I wouldn't call them nice if they forced you to the ER.
Well their attitude wasn't bad is what I meant! But yes, I would have preffered not being sent to the ER.
But didn't you make a post last week saying that you ordered SN. I don't think that it's safe to order SN with all the police wanting to leave people with no choice but to resort to risky and brutal methods. It's so disgusting how this society is so anti-suicide, I bet that many of the people who wanted to remove the option of SN will someday regret it.

But anyway, to me it's inhumane to treat suicidal people like criminals, not everyone wants to be tortured by old age anyway, I think it's irrational to want to suffer, wanting to plan a reliable way to die is perfectly logical to me, those people are seriously insane wanting to lock people up in psych wards just because they've planned a way to exit.
I ordered from another website since at that point IC had been shut down. The plan to order SN from IC was all the way back in feburary, so it's been quite a while. But you're right, I cannot believe it has come to this point.
Police can't transport you to the ER in America unless you agree.

Which country are you in? Did you inform them that you needed to go to the hospital or that you were suicidal?
I'm in england, and I'm pretty sure they're allowed to do that here. They said that I could either wait for an ambulance (but they'll have to stay at home with me till the ambulance comes) OR they drive me there in the police car. It hurt a little, getting in a police car. It made me feel as if I was comitting a crime, which I wasn't.
I did the same 2/3 months ago 🧍🏻‍♀️ I hope they don't do that in my country cause I have SN now from another source so they'd have to fight me to take it away from me
The police were pretty easy going with me. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't freaked out and admitted I had ordered it, they would have believed me and left, because I used a false name. They just went with everything I said.

Last edited:
Reactions: lachrymost and Forever Sleep
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I could've guessed you were in the UK.. things have got crazy here.
Don't know what to think.. I googled IC lots of times and looked at the page .. maybe I'll get a visit 😣

• Wow
Reactions: Source Energy and terminalending
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I'm in england, and I'm pretty sure they're allowed to do that here. They said that I could either wait for an ambulance (but they'll have to stay at home with me till the ambulance comes) OR they drive me there in the police car. It hurt a little, getting in a police car. It made me feel as if I was comitting a crime, which I wasn't.

The police were pretty easy going with me. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't freaked out and admitted I had ordered it, they would have believed me and left, because I used a false name.

Yes, it is the unpleasant aspect of transferring a mental health patient. If you go by police vehicle, you are effectively "arrested." I hope it wasn't too traumatizing or humiliating for you. This makes me very sad for us! Mental health patients, because we're unequivocally non-criminals!

You should verify the legislation to ensure that you have the legal right to refuse medical attention.

Because you have the NHS, I can understand the "medical consent laws" being different in the UK.

Cops can't force Americans to incurred exorbitant ER hospital bills. Even an ambulance price may range between $800 and $1500, and many patients are charged. We have a right to refuse medical treatment. Now, if a person is unconscious the police can transport them to the hospital because it's consider a medical emergency. This is the difference.

Glad you're ok. Stay safe!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: terminalending and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm sorry the UK police forced you to go to ER, can't imagine that happening here in the US--The cops were real nice to me here in Florida and they knew what I ordered, they couldn't have been more polite, even when I didn't answer their questions

• Hugs
Reactions: montimoo, terminalending and Little_Suzy
terminalending

terminalending

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I could've guessed you were in the UK.. things have got crazy here.
Don't know what to think.. I googled IC lots of times and looked at the page .. maybe I'll get a visit 😣
as long as you didn't make an account/fill in info at the checkout i think you'll be fine!
Yes, it is the unpleasant aspect of transferring a mental health patient. If you go by police vehicle, you are effectively "arrested." I hope it wasn't too traumatizing or humiliating for you. This makes me very sad for us! Mental health patients, because we're unequivocally non-criminals!

You should verify the legislation to ensure that you have the legal right to refuse medical attention.

Because you have the NHS, I can understand the "medical consent laws" being different in the UK.

Cops can't force Americans to incurred exorbitant ER hospital bills. Even an ambulance price may range between $800 and $1500, and many patients are charged. We have a right to refuse medical treatment. Now, if a person is unconscious the police can transport them to the hospital because it's consider a medical emergency. This is the difference.

Glad you're ok. Stay safe!
Thank you so much! Yes, I don't like the way suicide is seen even as a crime in some places. At the moment i freaked out and splurted everything out, and never thought about my rights, but that's very important to remember in case of another visit. Which actually happened just 20 minutes ago! They came back, the same police men, but this time they only asked about the website.
I'm sorry the UK police forced you to go to ER, can't imagine that happening here in the US--The cops were real nice to me here in Florida and they knew what I ordered, they couldn't have been more polite, even when I didn't answer their questions
I'm so glad you had at least a pleasant experience:heart:The two police men for me were very polite and kind as well, but unfourtently I've heard of so many who had a bad experience.

Last edited:
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
Are you saying that they will have no records kept of inquiries, forms of id and emails? You will have to excuse my ignorance but l am in my late 60s so can you please explain how it makes no sense instead of repeating it 🙏

uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
what happened at the ER? i've always been curious. what could the doctors there possibly do?

• Love
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I had filled out everything including address and name and all that
I know some shop systems that save your basket even if you close the browser and send you an e-mail
that you have an unfinished order. Although that where shops where I've registered before (had an account).

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and terminalending