Tonight634

Tonight634

Aug 24, 2020
and it triggered my dry eyes and it is generally really uncomfortable to use and I don't know what to do now...I intended to save up for it as I thought it would make studying and college more fun, then my mom offered me to buy it so I was super excited and was genuinely happy about something after a long time but now I can't use it? It was so expensive and my eyes were ok with other screens so why so suddenly....Anyways what I'm trying to say it gives me terrible anxiety and just when I thought I wouldn't kms anytime soon something had to come up. I can't just come up to my mom and be like hey yk I can't use this ipad here take or return it. I feel so guilty for letting her pay for it...I know I probably come off as spoiled but I just feel so guilty for letting her pay for it when it ended up like this...I really don't know what to do....

• Aww..
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
and it triggered my dry eyes and it is generally really uncomfortable to use and I don't know what to do now...I intended to save up for it as I thought it would make studying and college more fun, then my mom offered me to buy it so I was super excited and was genuinely happy about something after a long time but now I can't use it? It was so expensive and my eyes were ok with other screens so why so suddenly....Anyways what I'm trying to say it gives me terrible anxiety and just when I thought I wouldn't kms anytime soon something had to come up. I can't just come up to my mom and be like hey yk I can't use this ipad here take or return it. I feel so guilty for letting her pay for it...I know I probably come off as spoiled but I just feel so guilty for letting her pay for it when it ended up like this...I really don't know what to do....
Don't feel bad I'm sure it was a gift from the heart, I also have an iPad. And once you learn it it's amazing, I only use ss with my iPad.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Dry eyes can be awful, I am sorry that you have to suffer with that. Sometimes we just cannot help the way we feel. I know that it can be horrible when something makes anxiety worse. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Tonight634
Tonight634

Tonight634

Aug 24, 2020
Dry eyes can be awful, I am sorry that you have to suffer with that. Sometimes we just cannot help the way we feel. I know that it can be horrible when something makes anxiety worse. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Thank you...already told my mom and I'll try to return it or she'll just take it.