K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I fucked up because I hesitated. I got 5150'd. Said my good byes to someone. Texted and spoke to them on the phone. I became tired after the talk, after crying. After saying "bye" to end the call, I drove to head home from where I planned to end it. By the time I got home, I got a call from a new number. It was my fucking coworker, with my now ex and the paramedics on the line asking me where I was. Aggressively asking where I was and eventually switching the call over to the cop. She spoke to me and kept asking me whether I said I wanted to kill myself. I was far too vulnerable that night and fell for their psychological tactics.

Realizing that the gun was right next to me, I dropped it off a few blocks away to hide it.

They cuffed me, went to the facilities, then got checked-in.

I spent the next 48+ hours surrounded by unstable patients. I lost control of everything. Lost control of how I can deal with my own life. They fed me meds and it made me feel mostly numb until it finally left my system today. While it did made me feel numb, I still wanted to kill myself deep inside and kept thinking about the gun I left somewhere. Hoping it hasn't been found by someone else.

Got out finally and got the gun back. I got close again yesterday, but I can't seem to do it. After causing more problems with the person whom I spoke to last night, I was hoping it'd be enough to motivate me, but it wasn't. I sat in my car just staring at the windshield. I've ruined relationships, hurt someone I care about, and now I'm truly alone. Yet I still can't do it. I've even practiced dry firing inside my mouth so I can get the aim as correctly as possible.

I know I don't want to live this life. Does this mean a part of me wants to live miserably? Does this mean deep inside I like the suffering that I get from all of this?

I haven't gone back to work since the person I hurt is in the same shift. And another knows about my attempt. I don't want to go work anymore either.

Someone help me find my motivation. The courage to go through with this. I'm tired, broken, and lonely. I want it all to end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: igl00, http-410, ultrasharpy123456 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be such an awful situation, I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

xxAbigailxx

xxAbigailxx

InLoveWithDeath
Feb 8, 2023
I am sorry, I feel the same... I hate myself for not being able to go through with it... I sometimes fantasize about someone doing it for me... pushing me in front of a car or stabbing me... but that probably will never happen

K

Kalista

Feb 5, 2023
I am sorry, I feel the same... I hate myself for not being able to go through with it... I sometimes fantasize about someone doing it for me... pushing me in front of a car or stabbing me... but that probably will never happen
There was some kid that wanted to end it with me who's an hour away, but it was around the time when I was more hesitant to doing it. Tried to contact him again because I need some help with it now, but there's no response. If only we were close by, assuming we're not, I'd go through it with you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xxAbigailxx
xxAbigailxx

xxAbigailxx

InLoveWithDeath
Feb 8, 2023
There was some kid that wanted to end it with me who's an hours away, but it was around the time when I was more hesitant to doing it. Tried to contact him again because I need some help with it now, but there's no response. If only we were close by, assuming we're not, I'd go through it with you.
imagine cuddling up and talking about sweet nothings while we drift away... i would even tolerate some pain for something like that, or just letting us fall while holding each other... man I am so fucking lonely haha

K

Kalista

Feb 5, 2023
imagine cuddling up and talking about sweet nothings while we drift away... i would even tolerate some pain for something like that, or just letting us fall while holding each other... man I am so fucking lonely haha
This sounds nice.. going away with someone in that way not only relieves me of this world, but satisfies the hole in my chest for a short time.

• Love
Reactions: xxAbigailxx
xxAbigailxx

xxAbigailxx

InLoveWithDeath
Feb 8, 2023
This sounds nice.. going away with someone in that way not only relieves me of this world, but satisfies the hole in my chest for a short time.
yeah definitely, at least some joy and love before we go

S

silentnights56

Dec 6, 2023
Living in this suicide prevention society can truly feel like a prison

Reactions: Kalista