• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GreenLantern

GreenLantern

John Stewart
Nov 18, 2018
This has happened to me a number of times. I'd actually work up the courage and initiative to talk to a woman or ask her out, and then of course I'd be rejected. Or they'd tell me "I don't know" which actually just means no and that they don't want to tell you no straight up to spare your feelings. And that's fine. I can live with that if a woman doesn't like me or find me attractive. I knew I'm not gonna be everyone's cup of tea.

But what I hate is when they almost immediately need to go and gossip about you and tell pretty much everyone that you asked them out. Then everyone starts laughing at me and giving me nasty looks as if I just committed a crime by asking a woman out.

That's fine if you don't like someone, but there's no need to socially whip their ass and "make them pay" for daring to think they have a chance with you. I've even rejected a few ladies myself. But I was usually nice and civil about it. I wasn't motivated to laugh or make them look bad because they talked to me.

On a side note: There's also been a few girls that thought that I liked them when actually I had no interest in them whatsoever. Rejection when you legitimately are interested in a person is hard enough, but it's insulting and presumptious when someone thinks you're interested in them and you're not. It happened as recently as 2 years ago. The supervisor at my job (who was ugly and dirty btw) thought I liked her. For as undesirable as she thought I was, the feeling was more than mutual.

Reactions: therhydler, Red star, lv-gras and 3 others
[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
That's so awful :'(

Asking someone out is already stressful enough.

Having people be upset with you for it would be the worst and unneeded outcome.

Sorry that happened to you.

Reactions: therhydler, Red star, lv-gras and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Well then you know not to approach that group of women because they are all immature and childish people. Gossip is bad for relationships and friendships. Creates unnecessary drama. I say you dodged a bullet with that one.

Reactions: [NoName], Smilla, Moony21 and 2 others
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
honestly fuck what other people have to say about this topic

there is a lot of stuff to be embarrased about..getting rejected is not

nothing else left to say

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
This has happened to me a number of times. I'd actually work up the courage and initiative to talk to a woman or ask her out, and then of course I'd be rejected. Or they'd tell me "I don't know" which actually just means no and that they don't want to tell you no straight up to spare your feelings. And that's fine. I can live with that if a woman doesn't like me or find me attractive. I knew I'm not gonna be everyone's cup of tea.

But what I hate is when they almost immediately need to go and gossip about you and tell pretty much everyone that you asked them out. Then everyone starts laughing at me and giving me nasty looks as if I just committed a crime by asking a woman out.

That's fine if you don't like someone, but there's no need to socially whip their ass and "make them pay" for daring to think they have a chance with you. I've even rejected a few ladies myself. But I was usually nice and civil about it. I wasn't motivated to laugh or make them look bad because they talked to me.

On a side note: There's also been a few girls that thought that I liked them when actually I had no interest in them whatsoever. Rejection when you legitimately are interested in a person is hard enough, but it's insulting and presumptious when someone thinks you're interested in them and you're not. It happened as recently as 2 years ago. The supervisor at my job (who was ugly and dirty btw) thought I liked her. For as undesirable as she thought I was, the feeling was more than mutual.
Sounds like a lot of women WISH that you liked them, GreenLantern.