• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Help me out here. I have my SN, I have my plan in place. My SI is kicking in because of Kali. She won't leave my side.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venus13, Yahwa, kitty_kat and 7 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
If it's about your cat, I'd suggest stay or find a loving home for her. She's dependent on you. Might not be what you want to hear, but I know that I couldn't... in good conscience... leave behind a loved one/pet (which is a loved one, I guess...) when they depend on me. Not even a goldfish. But, that's me. You have a plan, and you can always alter it. Don't beat yourself up over it and don't complicate things.

• Hugs
Reactions: 710, emptymiku, Sluggish_Slump and 1 other person
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Help me out here. I have my SN, I have my plan in place. My SI is kicking in because of Kali. She won't leave my side.
How about posting some of those photos you were telling me about? Maybe it will take the edge off and help distract you a little bit. Hang in there 🩷

closemyeyes

closemyeyes

Mar 11, 2023
If it's about your cat, I'd suggest stay or find a loving home for her. She's dependent on you. Might not be what you want to hear, but I know that I couldn't... in good conscience... leave behind a loved one/pet (which is a loved one, I guess...) when they depend on me. Not even a goldfish. But, that's me. You have a plan, and you can always alter it. Don't beat yourself up over it and don't complicate things.
These thoughts resonate with me.

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
How about posting some of those photos you were telling me about? Maybe it will take the edge off and help distract you a little bit. Hang in there 🩷
That's me, on the left. Mark is on the right. His idiot bother is in the middle. This was in 1997. We camped our way to Chicago, for our honeymoon trip, months after we married.

• Love
Reactions: depresso_expresso03, Venus13, itsallpointless and 11 others
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I can understand/ feel you very well... and also your Kali.
I felt the same way with all my (failed) attempts. But I know that my cat will be well taken care of and loved - by the two people in my life who are most important to me, who have been my whole happiness and because of whom I am even less willing to leave.
Cats, and animals in general, are very sensitive. My cat has not left my side for half a year - since I have been severely depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Here's one of Mark. Taken just before the plague started, Forgive the bags under his eyes. He had terminal insomnia, but I fattened him up, during the lockdown in the spring and summer of 2020. We all gained a bunch of weight. When we took little Kristen for her check-up, her vet said, "Miss Kristen, you've gained two pounds!"
You fuckers better get ready! Because you'll see the best, and funniest, old photos you've ever seen! BTW, I really enjoyed talking to you. Our conversation helped me sleep, and I told Kali about you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yahwa, trist, stermc and 5 others
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
You fuckers better get ready! Because you'll see the best, and funniest, old photos you've ever seen! BTW, I really enjoyed talking to you. Our conversation helped me sleep, and I told Kali about you.
😂 I hope it was only good things! I listened to the Townes Van Zandt song you told me to listen to before I went to bed, moonlight streaming into the room. It was a real treat, thank you for sharing. I so loved talking with you too! 🩷

• Hugs
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
😂 I hope it was only good things! I listened to the Townes Van Zandt song you told me to listen to before I went to bed, moonlight streaming into the room. It was a real treat, thank you for sharing. I so loved talking with you too! 🩷
Me too! Thank you so much, for calling me. It will be one of my fondest memories.

• Love
Reactions: Foxes
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Me too! Thank you so much, for calling me. It will be one of my fondest memories.
Aww, hey. You're sweet. It was my pleasure. I needed it as well. This shit isn't easy for anyone... 🩷

• Hugs
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023

Aww, hey. You're sweet. It was my pleasure. I needed it as well. This shit isn't easy for anyone... 🩷

Buckle up. This one is hard.
I'm going total Tom Waits.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Foxes
Wonderly

Wonderly

Wonders....
Mar 28, 2023
View attachment 107092
That's me, on the left. Mark is on the right. His idiot bother is in the middle. This was in 1997. We camped our way to Chicago, for our honeymoon trip, months after we married.
aww you were so cute! I hope you safetly ctb and meet your husband on the other side! I love reading your posts and i got emotional when i rode your other post posting your memories

• Hugs
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
aww you were so cute! I hope you safetly ctb and meet your husband on the other side! I love reading your posts and i got emotional when i rode your other post posting your memories
Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate them!