• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
this is an interesting thought because I cannot tell if I agree it isn't that interesting because I am desensitized

or because we are all flesh that could be eviscerated very easily at any moment and you just have to accept that

so these occurrences we often see on the internet or other pieces of media whether they are real or fake are normal unless the cause of death wasn't "natural"

because not acknowledging what natural would be scientifically or medically in terms of ones death natural could mean different things for anyone

I recently thought about this a few weeks ago or last month when I tried to read the novel Crash by J.G. Ballard I couldn't finish the book due to the writing style but there is a film as well

I think the excerpt and the first chapter really emphasizes how uninteresting and mundane and normal death can be especially when it comes to technology in the books case cars except it doesn't focus on that because of the main characters symphorophilia

I think this list that mentions it (at 27:30) explains it better than I can since I did not finish the novel

Last edited: