• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Goodnight everyone. Partial set up and ready to go. Thanks for your support, to whoever spoke to me. Much love.
Wishing you a safe and peaceful journey and the answers you're looking for 🧡keep us updated if possible , we're all here for you. Peace with you☮️

• Hugs
Reactions: CountingSeconds
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you are free of your sufferings.

bookgirl

bookgirl

💔
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope you find the freedom you search for.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I failed. I'm genuinely humiliated. I'm sorry.
No need to be sorry about and no need to feel humiliated. Suicide is not an easy thing to do to bigin with and partial can be hard to pull off. Be easy on yourself.

Reactions: Ash
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
We learn from our mistakes, right? I still wish for you peace, whether you're dead or alive. I guess you'll just have to hang here a while longer and commiserate along with the rest of us. And put up with us.

CountingSeconds

CountingSeconds

Trying
Mar 1, 2024
Thanks all. I can't even fail at dying. I guess for anyone searching: this was an impulsive partial. I had researched and practiced, and perfected a slipknot. It was really, really painful and not over anywhere as quick as I thought it would. I just felt like I was choking and then I stood up (which took a while as I'd positioned myself at a weird angle). I guess it really does rely on getting that position absolutely correct. I thought I had but I guess not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and boddibo