• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

silicone238

silicone238

Mar 18, 2024
Hey everyone, this is my first and probably last post I ever put on this forum. A few weeks ago I lost my sense of suicidality (idk if there's a word for that) because I suddenly just started enjoying life more. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but either way I don't think I'm gonna need this account anymore. Besides that, I just wanted to thank everyone for providing a place where I could actually relate to the posters. Goodluck on whatever you plan to do in the future and I hope everything goes well for you all <3

Cheers

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: boddibo, Ash, jinx <3 and 2 others
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
That's amazing to hear that you're enjoying life more 🌷 I wish you the very best, good luck!!

Reactions: Unknown21
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Hey everyone, this is my first and probably last post I ever put on this forum. A few weeks ago I lost my sense of suicidality (idk if there's a word for that) because I suddenly just started enjoying life more. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but either way I don't think I'm gonna need this account anymore. Besides that, I just wanted to thank everyone for providing a place where I could actually relate to the posters. Goodluck on whatever you plan to do in the future and I hope everything goes well for you all <3

Cheers
I'm so happy you suddenly enjoy life, wow. 😊 Boy, do I wish it would happen to me too. But I'm too far gone.