• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
I am going to be giving recovery a chance. I can't continue to use SS in the meantime, the atmosphere makes it difficult for someone like me (schizophrenic, prone to psychosis) to stay without getting influenced one way or the other. I must find my inner peace, whether in death or in life. If I am to fail, I will return into the loving arms of this community once again. I am confident either way, I will find my peace. The purpose of this goodbye post is to make it official, and difficult for me to return until I have properly attempted recovery.

Thank you to everyone. I didn't get to meet or know a whole lot of you in detail, but I know the vast majority of you are kind, beautiful souls who don't deserve to suffer so much. I give all of you my love and best wishes. If this is the last time I come onto this forum, I am glad to have been here. Wish I could have met you all in different circumstances.

Sayonara, and take care 💙

-Nyotei

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, kawaiiphantom, CrossTheBridge and 6 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
All the best with everything going forward @Nyotei

• Hugs
Reactions: Nyotei
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I wish you the absolute best, Nyotei! ^_^ Hope your life improves! :D

• Hugs
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I am going to be giving recovery a chance. I can't continue to use SS in the meantime, the atmosphere makes it difficult for someone like me (schizophrenic, prone to psychosis) to stay without getting influenced one way or the other. I must find my inner peace, whether in death or in life. If I am to fail, I will return into the loving arms of this community once again. I am confident either way, I will find my peace. The purpose of this goodbye post is to make it official, and difficult for me to return until I have properly attempted recovery.

Thank you to everyone. I didn't get to meet or know a whole lot of you in detail, but I know the vast majority of you are kind, beautiful souls who don't deserve to suffer so much. I give all of you my love and best wishes. If this is the last time I come onto this forum, I am glad to have been here. Wish I could have met you all in different circumstances.

Sayonara, and take care 💙

-Nyotei
Best wishes. I'm so proud of you for giving life and recovery another shot ❤️ wishing you farewells >w<
animation smile GIF

• Love