starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
This might end up being long and like, I don't know, edgy sounding? So sorry if that's the case lol.
I wasn't planning on leaving until March 13th, I was going to wait for my brother's birthday to pass before I CTB'd, but after spiraling all day I don't think I can wait that long. It's currently 3 pm here, and I plan on taking my life around 9-10 PM, I'm giving myself now some time to reflect and think if I want to actually leave yet or wait longer.
I'm so ready to go, I'm in so much pain everyday and the world will be so much better without my presence. Everyday I'm in agony, I hate everything about me and I'm a horrible human being, I'm never going to get anywhere in life, death is my only option. Being so close to death is a funny feeling though, my stomach and heart feel so heavy and anxious. I'm ready to go, and I'm ready to be at peace. I'm just scared of the aftermath that my death may bring. It's the whole reason why I'm hesitating. But, I think I'm really ready to go, I really am.
I want to thank this community for being so supportive and a safe space to me. I know I haven't been on this form for super long, but you all have made me feel less lonely, so thank you for that. I'll be active up until probably about 9 pm in my time zone. If I don't go through with my plan, I'll be back, but mods, if I'm not back after 3 days please feel free to cross out my name. Thank you everyone for everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, socrates, TheDruBo and 9 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing. I hope all goes well.

• Love
Reactions: starrchaoz
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
im so sorry to hear about everything that has brought you to this point :( i hope your exit goes smoothly and you find the peace you are searching for 🩷

• Love
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
hope everything goes well, Ill be trying again tonight.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, I wish you the best in your plans.

• Love
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I wish you the best and hope you find peace 🕊️ farewell! ❤️

• Love
S

stuckinthemud

Student